Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 5754

Posted on:10/30/08 6:24 AM
Last Updated:10/30/08 6:24 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 4 people    Very Helpful by 7 people
AnneM said... (11/21/08 11:15 AM) Reply
Excellent workmanship. Sounds like time to move on, unless you want to try the sleeveless version.
Dee2 said... (10/31/08 5:57 PM) Reply
Sorry it didn't work for you--your fabric & the binding look so nice! I will avoid this pattern, thanks to your review.
Callie 3 said... (10/31/08 11:53 AM) Reply
Why throw it away? Why not make a sleeveless blouse and save that pretty fabric?
Mary Stiefer said... (10/30/08 11:39 PM) Reply
OMG - I knew right away what that picture meant. Sorry this didn't work out for you. But - we need the warnings for things like this. Thanks.
Meggie LuLu said... (10/30/08 8:52 PM) Reply
That's a GREAT wadder photo!!!! I hate it that all your hard work went to waste. Thanks for the heads up!!!!
EleanorSews said... (10/30/08 3:49 PM) Reply
So many patterns, so little time. Thanks for saving the rest of us from your fate.
Iwannasew said... (10/30/08 12:47 PM) Reply
Love that photo! Reminds me of a pair of shorts I once made...Your review is both hilarious and informative. I will stay away from this pattern!
carolynw said... (10/30/08 10:02 AM) Reply
Sorry it didn't work out for you but I can't help laughing at your review. Thanks for the head's up - wadder photo is truly "a picture is worth a thousand words".
wendlesue said... (10/30/08 8:32 AM) Reply
You go girl! I am with you on tossing the pattern. Too bad your beautiful work goes to waste. Thanks for the heads up about the pattern!
Jatman said... (10/30/08 8:21 AM) Reply
I'm laughing about your picture! It demonstrates your point perfectly!
craftygamma said... (10/30/08 7:22 AM) Reply
Great wadder picture! That is what made me click on this review. Sorry the pattern did not work for you. Thanks for passing the info on. Dee

More Knits