Online Sewing Class: Altering Pants

Pattern Reviews> Silhouette Patterns> 115 (Ann's Top)

Reviewed by:SewKnitYKnot

About SewKnitYKnot
IL USA
Member since: 8/4/05
Posted on:10/31/08 2:36 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 4 people    Very Helpful by 7 people
OP Gal said... (10/24/09 8:24 PM) Reply
I looked this pattern up because I just acquired it and wondered if it was a good pattern. It seems that you like it, and it appears that you've done a great job fitting and sewing it. In reading the directions and envelope information, I find it somewhat confusing to determine what size to cut. I was also wondering if the varying cup sizes were helpful. Thanks for the review.
AnneM said... (11/21/08 7:55 AM) Reply
Well, other than the fact that they mis-spell Anne, it's a great top! ;) I'd suggest stabalizing the shoulder seam & cutting it slightly wider.
kellymailinglist said... (11/14/08 12:08 PM) Reply
Thanks for reviewing a pattern from a line that you don't always see here on PR -- I appreciate the tips on the stabilizing, too!
emelle said... (11/3/08 2:49 PM) Reply
I've got this pattern coming soon and appreciate your review....I also have the narrow shoulder issue...thanks for your insight...The deep red color is TDF, ML
maryfrana said... (11/1/08 2:34 PM) Reply
I love this pattern and you did a wonderful job. I think I need to get this. I also love rayon/lycra but have never stabilized except at the shoulders so I think I will take your advice and do the hem and the neckline. Good idea!
sewtime said... (10/31/08 2:38 PM) Reply
Very pretty top! Love it, I must add this pattern to my stash! The color is beautiful!

Tessuti Mandy Boat Neck Tee