Pattern Reviews> Contest> Endless Combinations (Fall into Winter)

Reviewed by:Christas

About Christasstarstarstarstar
OK USA
Member since: 3/16/06
Posted on:12/30/08 8:31 PM

Rhonda Noah said... (1/13/09 8:39 PM) Reply
Gee, you *only* made four items? Let me just slink off in embarrassment, because I did ZERO, and I don't have nine children and I definitely didn't whip out a pair of ultra fab, professional looking jeans. Oh, and you even made two more pair of those for Christmas gifts. As I slither away in shame, I just want to make a final comment: You look utterly fabulous!
Terri A said... (1/13/09 3:13 AM) Reply
WOW!!!! Wonderful job! You inspire me to try those jeans!
knitlitcamper said... (1/11/09 8:55 PM) Reply
great wardrobe pieces and excellent sewing!
JamieLiz said... (1/11/09 12:15 PM) Reply
You did a fantastic job! Great tops to pair with blue jeans for fall into winter is the perfect endless combination!
ITAdmin said... (1/5/09 7:59 AM) Reply
Love your pieces. Great job on the jeans, but I like the blue jacket a lot, too.
sew42mom said... (1/4/09 9:12 AM) Reply
Wow, you made your jeans? I thought they were RTW when I looked at the composite. You look great in everything you've made.
Em's Summer said... (1/1/09 10:20 PM) Reply
Your new wardrobe looks wonderful! I especially love the jeans, too! Uh-oh--I think a lot of people are going to be after that issue of Ottobre! :-)
AliciaNoel said... (1/1/09 2:05 PM) Reply
Great wardrobe - I especially like your jeans!
Christas said... (1/1/09 1:55 PM) Reply
rebija, jump in and sew these. They really are drafted so wonderfully. You would not believe how faded my pair is. I wear them ALL the time. They are my very favorite pair of jeans and I still can't believe I made them. I rarely make things that I love, but these jeans are an exception.
rebija said... (1/1/09 1:47 PM) Reply
I want those jeans! I have some denim in my stash, but I've been a little intimidated by the idea of making jeans for myself. Thanks for the motivation. They look great!
wendlesue said... (1/1/09 12:34 PM) Reply
I agree with everyone, your jeans are AMAZING, you are AMAZINGLY gorgeous for a mom of 9, and everything you made was darling!
angie.a said... (12/31/08 9:21 AM) Reply
Holy cow, the jeans are fabulous! I didn't even consider you made them from the photo! Fabulous items, I would wear every piece. Look at your adorable figure (and 9 children?!) Your daughter is SUCH a sweetheart.
Annette1 said... (12/31/08 0:14 AM) Reply
Well, those JEANS alone are worth the price of admission, I can tell you. I LOVE all of your pieces. No WONDER you have IOUs to finish up -- ha! And the blue jacket is a real favorite, too. You look so pretty in that color! And HOW MANY PEOPLE LOOK GOOD IN OLIVE DRAB? :O)) You're a KNOCK-OUT in everything! BRAVO! (Clap, clap, clap!!!)
QuiltSewSewSue said... (12/30/08 11:40 PM) Reply
A lovely casual wardrobe. I particularly admire the jeans you made!
okie2thdoc said... (12/30/08 10:58 PM) Reply
I understand letting your wardrobe go because time passes so quickly. Good for you to let Meggie LuLu "force" you into this contest. You have made some nice garments.
Annette1 said... (12/15/08 7:23 PM) Reply
Even on SECOND look, this is a GREAT wardrobe! No wonder you have so many IOUs for these jeans. :o)
EvLouise said... (11/19/08 7:44 PM) Reply
A perfectly fitted pair of jeans is a fantastic staple in any wardrobe. Your new pair and matching tops are outstanding!!!
Teri said... (11/19/08 12:12 PM) Reply
Wow, your wardrobe rocks! I love your jeans. Very professional looking.
shesflipped said... (11/19/08 8:41 AM) Reply
What a fantastic wardrobe! And then I read that you're Meggie Lulu's mom with 9 Children! What an inspiration! You look great in everything you've made. I'm so glad that Meggie Lulu talked you into the wardrobe contest.
Annette1 said... (11/19/08 0:12 AM) Reply
I feel like such a SLOUCH. I haven't even STARTED on Anna Ruth's combos, and here you've got FOUR done already, and all PERFECT! KNOCK IT OFF. :o)) I really like your storyboard, too. My psychic mind tells me you and Meggie may have to help YOU-KNOW-WHO with hers (IF she ever gets it in gear and starts)!
MelissaB in WA said... (11/18/08 11:42 PM) Reply
What a great looking wardrobe! I hope you have time to add even more before the contest is over! You look so fantastic - how in the world do you have 9 children??? And yay Meggie Lulu for getting you involved (tho I'm sure you have plenty on your plate caring for your family).
moushka said... (11/18/08 11:20 PM) Reply
What a great wardrobe! Your patterns are very flattering and your sewing is impeccable. Now we see where Meggie Lulu gets it from :-) I especially love the jeans and light blue jacket. Great combo.

by: GeoP