Online Sewing Class: Create a Jacket Muslin

Pattern Reviews> Contest> Endless Combinations (Contest 2008)

Reviewed by:doctorsirena

About doctorsirenastar
MN USA
Member since: 7/30/07
Posted on:12/30/08 0:20 AM
Last Updated:12/31/08 9:11 AM

Christas said... (12/31/08 11:32 AM) Reply
I really love your fabrics and pattern choices. I can certainly relate to not completing as many garments as you wanted. You probably aren't a slow sewer at all..... just life gets in the way of sewing sometimes! Don't be too hard on yourself and enjoy the process of adding more to your wardrobe.
Sharon1952 said... (12/31/08 9:14 AM) Reply
Keep plugging away. I allot myself 20 min. a day of planned sewing time and it works to get through the mundane portions. Other days the 20 minutes turn into 200 and dinner is out of the freezer. I like your plans- I'll look forward to the updates.
Annette1 said... (11/20/08 11:12 PM) Reply
WOW! How ORGANIZED you are. I LOVE your fabrics, and can't wait to see all your garments! I'm also thinking I'll STEAL your storyboard idea, it looks so nice! :o)
Dixielynn said... (11/19/08 11:02 PM) Reply
Good for you.....a first rate plan! I am a black pants person, and know that it can get boring. The pink choice will look good. I am doing some lighter teal color tops. I, too, am interested in KS 3334. I think it looks smashing, and they are easy to sew. I like the shawl collar. Good luck!

Stretch & Sew 312