Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 11-2008-126 (Pants)

Reviewed by:cabinbaby

About cabinbabystarstarstarstar
AK USA
Member since: 4/8/07
Posted on:12/10/08 0:24 AM
Last Updated:12/10/08 0:27 AM

amy in mpls said... (12/17/08 5:31 PM) Reply
Alice, you can go to burdafashion.com or order the burda world of fashion mag from GLP publishing glpnews.com good luck! 1-800-457-4443
Alice said... (12/16/08 9:44 PM) Reply
I was under the impression that Burda was out of business. Anyone know? There's a place on the web where you can download Burda patterns....who would want to go to that much trouble?? Lots of putting an 8x12 pcs. of papter together. I can't find Burda anywhere since Hancock closed here in Atlanta. Sandra Betzina says they have the best fit for pants. Let me know.
Annette1 said... (12/11/08 12:23 PM) Reply
I love your pants. They LOOK great and FEEL great too, a perfect combination. I think the flare to the leg is a definite plus, too.
okie2thdoc said... (12/10/08 10:34 PM) Reply
Although you had a great review, I love the idea of "studded" running shoes. Now I just need to figure out what length of screws to use:) Thanks for the review.
Teri said... (12/10/08 11:48 AM) Reply
I love that style of comfy pants. Thanks for the review.
Sigrid. said... (12/10/08 10:07 AM) Reply
Looking good!
colourbynumber said... (12/10/08 7:28 AM) Reply
They look very comfortable and warm! Good for walking the dog a 6am!
jent said... (12/10/08 5:37 AM) Reply
-Great pants. Looks like they'd keep you pretty warm on your runs. Maybe I'll try that!
Elke said... (12/10/08 5:32 AM) Reply
very nice pants...looks like you have a perfect fit!
Laurasews said... (12/10/08 0:56 AM) Reply
Very helpful review. Your impressions of Burda WOF patterns seems to apply to me pretty well. Unfortunately, I really need some workout pants...and I need to commit to the workout. My latest baby will be 2 in March and I have managed to return to my previous figure until now...I am noticing small differences in the wrong directions. Thanks for your inspirations. Great workout wear is definatately an inspiration!

Understanding Knit Fabrics