Online Sewing Class: Clone Your Favorite Garment

Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1051 (MISSES' PANTS)

Reviewed by:nellc

About nellcstar
United Kingdom
Member since: 7/11/07
Posted on:1/2/09 10:30 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 11 people
See other patterns in this category: Pants
Luckylibbet said... (1/3/09 12:36 PM) Reply
I cut my version out yesterday - I agree, the draft on these are particularly nice. Yours look absolutely terrific!
Michele19 said... (1/3/09 12:05 PM) Reply
I am just about to start my muslin for a pair of A+O pants (1046 I think). Your pants came out great, thanks for sharing your process. I am going to consider making the 12 for my muslin too as I am about the same size as you.
merteuil said... (1/3/09 10:09 AM) Reply
Your pants look great! I am also about to make these, hope they will turn out as nice as yours.
kasizzle said... (1/3/09 9:07 AM) Reply
Great pants!
sewistObsessed said... (1/3/09 8:56 AM) Reply
I think I'll try these pants, too, since they turned out so great on you!
Michele19 said... (1/3/09 3:03 AM) Reply
Mary Nanna said... (1/2/09 11:48 PM) Reply
I have just finished making these trousers myself.. so I can say with authority "well done for making it through 64 steps.. " very nice looking pants!!
QuiltSewSewSue said... (1/2/09 5:28 PM) Reply
Great trousers!
Christas said... (1/2/09 2:54 PM) Reply
Your new pants look great! I have wanted to sew this pattern for quite a while..... your pants have renewed my interest in this pattern!
Amanda S. said... (1/2/09 2:34 PM) Reply
Great pants and great review. This is next in line to be made up so I am happy to read about your experience. Thanks!
amy in mpls said... (1/2/09 1:58 PM) Reply
these pants look fantastic! I love the alice and oliva pants...i have the other wide leg version, but i love this one because of the lover waistband and the welt pockets....these look great! I think i might have to give them a try!
Diana M said... (1/2/09 12:16 PM) Reply
Great looking pants.
Karendee said... (1/2/09 11:46 AM) Reply
You look great in your pants! You did quite a lovely job on this garment; the pattern's a keeper.
Beek said... (1/2/09 11:43 AM) Reply
Nice pants. I've made Alice+Olivia pants before and have had good luck as well! Wear them in good health for 2009!

by: mimi g.

Paradiso Designs Carry-All Shoulder Bag Pattern

Paradiso Designs Carry-All Shoulder Bag Pattern

Sew Chic Starter Skirt Pattern (ln1000)

Sew Chic Starter Skirt Pattern (ln1000)

by: rmusic1