Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2936 (Misses Blouses)

Reviewed by:Sallygirl

Pattern Size:Petite
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 8 people
See other patterns in this category: Vests    Tops
Niser said... (1/20/10 7:17 PM) Reply
I just want to say that if you had used a non print material, your 'revisions' would have showed up more, but with the print, one can hardly tell, and now the blouse you werent wearing (basically a waste of your previous time) will now get worn a whole lot more and thus more worth it. I think the blouse is beautiful, glad you are now going to enjoy. Thanks for sharing, I love reading everyones reviews and looking at their work.
Christas said... (7/1/09 11:57 AM) Reply
I have had this pattern in my stash for quite a while. I LOVE your version. Thanks so much for the heads up on the sizing!
nicegirl said... (1/7/09 5:19 PM) Reply
That's cute! I have that pattern but was never able quite to commit to it. I think your use of quilting cotton was the right call.
AuntieShel said... (1/6/09 10:54 AM) Reply
Really cute, I'll have to get this one!
JamieLiz said... (1/6/09 7:04 AM) Reply
Your blouse looks beautiful. Basic cotton is my favorite fabric to sew with and this pattern is perfect for it.
Ody said... (1/6/09 0:22 AM) Reply
Wonderful blouse and I would love to see it on you. Great detail work.
EleanorSews said... (1/5/09 9:17 PM) Reply
This pattern always surprises me. Perfect warm weather blouse. Using smaller and more buttons with vertical buttonholes takes it to a level beyond homemade.
greenandlilac said... (1/5/09 9:15 PM) Reply
I hate to sound like a parrot but: cute blouse! Also Katilinnegan, Hollywood Fashion Tape. They sell it at Joanne's.
Kaitlinnegan said... (1/5/09 8:52 PM) Reply
Very pretty blouse! I like the extra buttons a lot - my versions of this pattern tend to gape a bit when I'm sitting, and more buttons would definitely fix that problem. You are inspiring me to pull this pattern out again for spring/summer!
Amanda S. said... (1/5/09 7:58 PM) Reply
Very cute!
RLL said... (1/5/09 7:19 PM) Reply
too cute! I have this one for my DD. Just have to get to it.
daff said... (1/5/09 7:13 PM) Reply
Your blouse is so pretty! I never gave this pattern a second glance, but I really like your version. Also, what a great tip on the buttonholes!
sewtime said... (1/5/09 7:09 PM) Reply