Pattern Reviews> Lekala Patterns> 5528

Member since: 7/28/08

Posted on:1/21/09 12:09 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 8 people

CatMukai said... (1/22/09 11:29 PM) Reply
great ensemble and accessories! don't toss the dress!
ALY said... (1/22/09 6:32 PM) Reply
I really like the combination of the simple fitted jumper sewn in a silvery silk jacquard/print. Very chic and it looks great on you.
Lisa p said... (1/22/09 9:48 AM) Reply
I really like this dress . I love the fabric and I think the tights and top worn underneath really tone it down .
knitlitcamper said... (1/22/09 0:57 AM) Reply
you did a great job on this, it looks wonderful on you.
Christas said... (1/21/09 9:56 PM) Reply
This is very pretty. I can understand why you got compliments when you wore it! The fabric is lovely!
Lori V said... (1/21/09 3:37 PM) Reply
This is so pretty, great job
Re Becca said... (1/21/09 3:36 PM) Reply
That looks stunning! I love the sparkle, I think that it is perfect for just about anything Christmas. It fits you very well, I am glad that you didn't have any fitting issues.
JEF said... (1/21/09 2:28 PM) Reply
Thank you so much for the info about m-sewing. I just checked them out they have some very nice patterns. I think your dress came out lovely.
SewLil said... (1/21/09 1:23 PM) Reply
The styling really makes the dress! It looks great. I see why you got so many compliments.
frankenpattern said... (1/21/09 12:27 PM) Reply
I'm not surprised that you got compliments - it is very flattering on you. Since you didn't like the fabric, you were wise to remove the sleeves and wear a black top and tights - that balances the silver very nicely. Thank you for the review - I had never heard of m-sewing patterns, but will look into their free patterns.
Christina W said... (1/21/09 12:17 PM) Reply
Wow - this turned out wonderfully - even though you didn't intend to keep it for long! It looks lovely on you and I can see why you got so many compliments! Nice styling with the black boots and turtleneck.

by: julliams