Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 2759 (Anne Klein)

Reviewed by:Susan Smith

About Susan Smithstar
UNITED KINGDOM
Member since: 4/28/02
Posted on:11/21/05 6:58 AM
Last Updated:10/19/03 11:36 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 1 people
AnneM said... (10/23/03 10:54 AM) Reply
That really is very nice. I think it is one of the nicer looking wrap tops I have seen, and has the added bonus of being modest.
Gigi Louis said... (10/20/03 2:47 PM) Reply
Susan, that is so pretty on you. I love the fabric!
Susan Smith said... (10/20/03 1:49 PM) Reply
Irina- I think this will suit anyone, it's just a pleasure for me to make a wrap top that doesn't gap, the picture of the model wearing it doesn't do the top justice!
Rennie Ashby said... (10/20/03 10:25 AM) Reply
Oh yeah! This is good news. I have this pattern too as was feeling like it looked too much like 7799. Now I'm glad I bought it. Yours looks fabulous!
Marita Kinnula said... (10/20/03 0:56 AM) Reply
Your top looks absolutely great, Susan!!! It's on my, to buy list, so big thanks for this review.
Shona said... (10/19/03 8:32 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review - I liked the jacket and the top but I'm still trying to find the pattern in my size. I'm glad the top works; I've had the same experience with wrap tops and in fact I avoid most v-neck styles for the same reason.
Mollykat said... (10/19/03 2:34 PM) Reply
Very flattering!
CarolynGM said... (10/19/03 2:01 PM) Reply
This is a beautiful top. Do you think it would work for someone is not full busted?
Tee Jay said... (10/19/03 12:30 PM) Reply
Such a lovely top. It lis very flattering andlooks like it would be a good wardrobe staple. I would have never oticed it without your review b/c I focused on the jacket instead and shy away from Vogue as being too advanced for me. Thank you.
jlg said... (10/19/03 12:20 PM) Reply
Susan, your top is very elegant; it looks beautiful on you. I like your choice of fabric.

Sewing Workshop Nikko Jacket Pattern