Pattern Reviews> Birch Street Clothing> Unisex Travel Sling (Unisex Travel Sling)

Reviewed by:HatBuddy

Review Rating: Needs More Info by 1 people    Very Helpful by 9 people
nancy2001 said... (3/1/09 3:00 PM) Reply
Very cute bag.
Sewingmi said... (2/12/09 5:55 PM) Reply
Looks like a very practical, useful bag - lots of great pockets! And it looks nice too! Good job!
said... (2/12/09 1:53 PM) Reply
PamZ and katlew03 So sorry I started the review and then was interrupted. I had trouble in past saving as a work in process review so chose to just publish it unfinished. I hope my editing has answered your questions and that the photos are viewable by all!.
Click here if you wish to edit your comment
HatBuddy said... (2/12/09 1:24 PM) Reply

Pinkhouselady said... (2/12/09 0:13 AM) Reply
I have made this bag. I do love the bag but I found the direction VERY frustrating to follow. At points I just did it how I thought best. The second bag turned out so much better than the first as I finally was able to understand what the directions were saying once I had done the project once. I have talked a couple of other people through the directions when they got stuck as well.
sewtime said... (2/11/09 11:51 PM) Reply
Cute!!
katlew03 said... (2/11/09 6:45 PM) Reply
Wish I could see your picture, but when I click on it, I get a photo display of all of my own projects. Really weird.
Pam Z said... (2/11/09 6:25 PM) Reply
What did you think of the pattern drafting & the directions? What kind of fabric did you use?

by: French.Sea...