Pattern Reviews> Martha Pullen> Serger Licensing (Serger Christening Gown)

Reviewed by:Sadlesor

About Sadlesor
CA United States
Member since: 12/8/05
Posted on:2/22/09 7:23 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 3 people

SheilaAnn said... (2/23/09 10:34 PM) Reply
The dress is beautiful. I've made several MP gowns, but have never done one on the serger. Great job. I will have to try these techniques!
marycds said... (2/23/09 4:20 PM) Reply
Great job. This past summer I took an heirloom serger class from Peggy Dilbone, a Viking educator. I also took the sewing machine one. Somehow I feel more confident with the serger. Heirloom sewing looks so complicated but some things are really much quicker and easier. I am happy to have a new type of sewing to explore, especially with 4 granddaughters! Your dress is beautiful!
sewknitful said... (2/23/09 10:31 AM) Reply
This is so lovely. I'm blown away. Thanks for the review as I never would have attempted anything like this otherwise. Now I'm psyched!
JEF said... (2/23/09 9:23 AM) Reply
Stunning dress and a very inspiring review. Thank you.
wendlesue said... (2/23/09 8:53 AM) Reply
Beautiful gown. So very pure and innocent and sweet. I just love it. And you do not even miss the hand sewing.
katlew03 said... (2/22/09 8:50 PM) Reply
Lovely dress. Don't have any baby girls but do have a DGD who is five. These dresses have always fascinated me but never thought I had the time. I'll have to check out your pattern. DGD would love it.
Christas said... (2/22/09 7:58 PM) Reply
Wow! Wow! Wow! This is exquisite, beautiful, amazing..... I need more adjectives!!! What a lovely keepsake!