Pattern Reviews> Other> Moonshine Design (Flamenco Bag)

Reviewed by:LeahT

About LeahTstar
Member since: 9/13/05

Posted on:2/27/09 6:57 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 12 people

LeahT said... (3/7/09 3:52 PM) Reply
Thanks all! Yes it is a cute bag - so feminine - and holds a surprising amount of stuff in it too!
Ody said... (3/2/09 12:04 PM) Reply
Darling bag1
arianamaniacs said... (3/1/09 7:44 AM) Reply
Despite the instructions best efforts, your bag turned out lovely! Very feminine and cute!
nancy2001 said... (2/28/09 5:48 PM) Reply
Your bag is adorable.
BJ1400 said... (2/28/09 1:09 PM) Reply
What an adorable bag! The handles are cute too. Too bad about all the problems with the pattern.
Stilltheone said... (2/28/09 11:53 AM) Reply
Gee, what a shame. Thanks for the warning on the pattern. You do a terrific job though and it's adorable!
Northwind said... (2/28/09 8:12 AM) Reply
How frustrating but you stuck with it and your bag is adorable. When I'm truly frustrated w/project I throw it out on the lawn and then come back to it later in the day. Sometimes we're better off to just design it ourselves, eh?
nicolemall said... (2/27/09 5:23 PM) Reply
The bag does look VERY cute.... shame about the problems you had with it.
Jolily said... (2/27/09 3:37 PM) Reply
very cute, good job!
Baja Susana said... (2/27/09 11:56 AM) Reply
The bag is adorable, remoinds me of those short ruffled tops we wore in the 60's and scandalize everyone because of a b peak at a little skin. Your review made me know i would not try this. But I agree, the frill idea can be used on a different bag. And why do we follow instructions we know are "against the grain?"
christea said... (2/27/09 11:12 AM) Reply
Looks great-you may find, after putting it aside for a awhile, it was worth the trouble.
morzel said... (2/27/09 9:21 AM) Reply
Very cute bag! Good you finished it.
Judy Kski said... (2/27/09 8:45 AM) Reply
I love your choice of fabrics for the bag and the way you covered the handle. Your perseverance paid off in the end. You should be very proud of the results.
renren said... (2/27/09 8:27 AM) Reply
The handbag is very cute! However, I think based on your review I would steer clear of the pattern. I like a lot of hand-holding and reassurances from my patterns and absolutely no need to second-guess what the designer wants me to do. Dot-to-dot or color by number fits my skill level and (lack of) intuition better. As for you, great outcome!

by: MVi14