Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 965 (camisole and t-shirt)

Reviewed by:BeeBeeSew

See other patterns in this category: Tops    Lingerie
persevering said... (3/10/09 9:39 AM) Reply
Beautiful!
kasizzle said... (3/9/09 7:34 PM) Reply
Cute! Looks like a perfect fit
mhk3boys said... (3/9/09 11:42 AM) Reply
Your fit looks pretty good and so does your top. I'm short waisted so this may work for my advantage, finally! I also have small shoulders. I will give this a try!
Kellie R. said... (3/9/09 9:28 AM) Reply
Cute and fun top - love the fabric!
Frozzy said... (3/3/09 3:07 PM) Reply
Cute top, even though you didn't like the fabric quality, the color and print is great! Have fun making more.
Karine said... (3/3/09 11:38 AM) Reply
Thanks for the review. Really cute tee - looks great.
Diana M said... (3/2/09 10:05 PM) Reply
Don't you just love those "fit right out of the envelope" situations? And it looks great!
nellc said... (3/2/09 5:46 PM) Reply
This is a really nice top, I love the colours in your fabric and the fit is great.
JanJanB said... (3/2/09 5:41 PM) Reply
Great Top. Love the fabric, I loved how you placed it on the fabric.
poplin said... (3/2/09 4:41 PM) Reply
Great looking top--very flattering. Glad to hear that you sewed this with just your SM. I'm sewing the seams on my first Jalie w/ my SM too, but I think, I'll hem it with my CS. It's time to put that $$$ machine to work.
Rhoda K said... (3/2/09 3:18 PM) Reply
Love the shirt - great looking fabric. I hope it doesn't wear out too soon ;-)
BeeBeeSew said... (3/2/09 1:13 PM) Reply
Thanks Mahler, all fixed now. Click and view.
tklwa26 said... (3/2/09 12:37 PM) Reply
Great top I love the fabric.
Mahler said... (3/2/09 11:53 AM) Reply
There must be a problem with your "Finished Garment Photo URL". Click onthe "Edit " button at the top of your review. Cut and paste the URL (address) you indicated below and repost. It should work. It happened to me before, I was missing one letter at the end of the URL. Your top is really great. The fit is wonderful and I love you fabric.
BeeBeeSew said... (3/2/09 10:14 AM) Reply
I'm a 34 C+/D- (depends on the style and my weight). This fabric isn't particularly stretchy and it fit nicely. I have small shoulders.
shesflipped said... (3/2/09 9:32 AM) Reply
This is so cute! I Love the fabric you've used, and the way it fits~perfect! I have this pattern in my stash. I think I need to give this a shot really, really soon!
JEF said... (3/2/09 9:32 AM) Reply
Thank you for the great review! I've been looking at this pattern and now it's on my "definitely buy" list. Can I ask what your bra size is? This fits you great and you look about my size on top but it's hard to know for sure.
JudiBee2 said... (3/2/09 9:17 AM) Reply
I made it as well, and really like it. Thanks for the review. I hope you try the tank top and review that as well.
BeeBeeSew said... (3/2/09 8:58 AM) Reply
I don't know why the picture won't open to larger, but you can find it here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/beebeepastiche/3322791036/

Sew Liberated Gathering apron Pattern