Online Sewing Class: Altering Pants

Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 9384 (Princess Costumes)

Reviewed by:Marlene A

About Marlene A
Member since: 1/27/09
Posted on:3/10/09 10:44 AM
Last Updated:3/23/09 11:44 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 5 people
See other patterns in this category: Costumes    Kids(boys & girls)
jcharp said... (9/10/09 5:57 AM) Reply
Beautiful! I love seeing the little princesses at Disneyland. You did a fabulous job. Good luck with the snow white costume! (I made that one for my daughter years ago and it was a favorite too).
Kirsche said... (6/30/09 11:37 AM) Reply
thanks for the tips. we are taking my granddaughter to Disney World in December and I'm trying to find this pattern. I, too, am really upset with Simplicity for discontinuing this pattern!
marvelous said... (3/31/09 2:10 PM) Reply
Nice job! My dream is to make it to DL or WDW before my daughter outgrows hers. I know your daughter felt like princess walking around in the park. These costumes always look better than the store bought ones. Very nice!
MelC said... (3/23/09 7:05 PM) Reply
Great job! Finishing this pattern is quite an accomplishment.
JEF said... (3/23/09 3:44 PM) Reply
This is so cute! Congrats on a beautiful dress - your time was worth it!
Noble35 said... (3/23/09 2:15 PM) Reply
Kudos! This turned out beautifully. I made this costume for my girl some years ago, and always joke that after sewing this sucker, I am confident I will be able to make her wedding dress someday! It was very much worth the effort, though.
Catbird said... (3/10/09 7:53 PM) Reply
Your little princess looks radiant, and I appreciate the helpful tip on underlining!
Ody said... (3/10/09 11:15 AM) Reply
The dress is adorable, and the model a true princess! Great job, and I have made this costume---thanks for the advice on the pattern being discontinued. I said when I made it, my dd was going to wear it until she was 30. You did an excellent job!

by: sewing gen...

You Sew Girl Kids Hats Pattern

You Sew Girl Kids Hats Pattern

Sew Chic Spin Skirt Pattern (ln1209)

Sew Chic Spin Skirt Pattern (ln1209)