Pattern Reviews> Other> TS007 (Diva Essential Designer Bag)

Reviewed by:maidathome

About maidathomestar
Member since: 2/23/07
Posted on:3/10/09 2:48 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
RadarRadiance said... (6/30/09 12:47 PM) Reply
I just made this bag, too! I followed the instructions exactly and it came out perfect. I did find it a little confusing at first with all the pieces and I had a hard time comprehending the construction. Then..DUH....I found the assembly pictures in the back and that got me on track. It is a great design I fell in love with the sample done up at a quilt show. I will make it again and I know the next one will be easier. Like you said, make sure all pieces are marked and orientation...I also like a snap closure, I used velcro but a snap would have looked nicer. I will also make my handle a few inches longer next time.
Mahler said... (3/10/09 10:09 PM) Reply
What an awesome bag !!!!!!! Super really. I love the shape and the fabric so much !
FurGal said... (3/10/09 8:36 PM) Reply
Great job on the bag....I love black and white!
Ody said... (3/10/09 4:05 PM) Reply
I agree with Cindy---your bag should be on the pattern cover! Very good use of pattern mix for interest.
sewtime said... (3/10/09 3:48 PM) Reply
I have this pattern to do next, I can only hope mine comes out as cute!!
CynthiaSue said... (3/10/09 3:08 PM) Reply
wow the pattern picture looks busy and ugly. Yours is beautiful. very professional.