Pattern Reviews> Cutting Line Designs> 90169 (A Perfect Blouse)

Reviewed by:cecelia

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 8 people
Heatherrique said... (3/14/09 6:33 PM) Reply
Ultra chic top, Cecelia!
mssewcrazy said... (3/12/09 10:15 PM) Reply
I wonder if this pattern is oop as it is not on the website. I did find it at an online sewing store finally so I am a happy camper. It is really nice to find a ladies blouse that doesn't have the facings and has a little detail to it. Several remarks I read online and the look of your shirt made me really think I want to try this pattern and perfect it.
tr1c14 said... (3/11/09 1:01 PM) Reply
That blouse looks really nice on you, and I love the crazy cats. What sells me on the pattern is your description of the technique and instructions. I'm feeling tempted now too.
carolynw said... (3/11/09 10:00 AM) Reply
Looks so nice - I just made this and it is a fabulous pattern - you get a whole sewing class with it - review coming up
Ody said... (3/11/09 1:30 AM) Reply
Great blouse and you should be proud. Margaret Islander was the one who introduced me to that burrito style collar and yoke technique. Once you get it, it is wonderful. Thanks for a very informative review.
mssewcrazy said... (3/11/09 1:08 AM) Reply
Love the fabric,the pattern and how it looks on you! Drats now I want to order another pattern from that site. She needs to give you a commission-bet she has had a flood of orders since you posted all your latest reviews. Every review you put up I think I need to go order that pattern so I can be a copy cat at some point.
Karla Kizer said... (3/10/09 11:29 PM) Reply
My all-time favorite pattern - and your version is gorgeous.
Nancy Rhodes said... (3/10/09 11:00 PM) Reply
Very nicely done! Yes, be proud! I love your fabric choice too. So glad you had a good experience with one of my favorite independent pattern gals. I have to say it again, I love that print!
KathySews said... (3/10/09 10:59 PM) Reply
very pretty and nice information. I have not tried her patterns but am now tempted

BurdaStyle Magazine 10-2005-101B