Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 2759 (Twin Set)

Reviewed by:2BSewing

About 2BSewingstarstarstar
VA USA
Member since: 3/7/05
Posted on:3/11/09 9:00 PM
Last Updated:3/20/09 5:45 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 17 people
Matilda M said... (7/5/11 12:01 PM) Reply
Great look, thanks for the tip on the sizing. I'm looking forward to trying this wardrobe basic!
kim*brown said... (6/23/09 3:56 PM) Reply
Too cute!
Kellie R. said... (3/22/09 1:41 PM) Reply
Too cute!!!!!!! These look great on you!!!!!
allegra15 said... (3/21/09 1:28 PM) Reply
I think you look terrific in these colored cardigans. They are amazing in their simplicity. Really good look.
Christas said... (3/20/09 11:47 PM) Reply
What a great pattern! I love the new bright additions to your wardrobe ..... they look WONDERFUL!
Annette1 said... (3/20/09 11:35 PM) Reply
Well, I can see why your husband's eyes light up when he sees you coming in these beautiful colors: because they translate to BEAUTIFUL YOU! They're so pretty and feminine, I love them!
Peggy L said... (3/20/09 8:59 PM) Reply
They all look like winners to me!
colourbynumber said... (3/20/09 6:35 PM) Reply
these would be adorable with sundresses. Very cute! Maybe I don't need to knit!
fuzzygalore said... (3/14/09 8:04 PM) Reply
Very nice, it suits you really well. Have you considered using elastic to reinforce your shoulder seams instead? Gives a more natural look in knits than twill tape, but performs just as well to keep their shape.
Heatherrique said... (3/14/09 1:31 PM) Reply
Very attractive cardigan! Nice merge of fabric and style! You look fab!
Darla in PA said... (3/14/09 9:52 AM) Reply
Your sweater looks great! Love the fabric.
glenj said... (3/14/09 8:48 AM) Reply
great fit.really great fabric.well done:)))
KathySews said... (3/12/09 4:22 PM) Reply
Very nice and I love your fabric.
FurGal said... (3/12/09 3:31 PM) Reply
I really do like this simple jacket! Thanks for sharing with us. Now I must order the pattern.
j222b said... (3/12/09 2:02 PM) Reply
I love the way you interpreted this design- with no buttons. Might also look good as a top for pant-suit or skirt-suit. Chanel-like.
cecelia said... (3/12/09 1:38 PM) Reply
I love this on you. I too have some knits awaiting a good pattern, and I think this might do it. Thanks for a good review.
gatorgirl4325 said... (3/12/09 11:34 AM) Reply
I really like this jacket! I like everything you make, really. I think the light blue will be a nice color to wear under the jacket.
Patti B said... (3/12/09 11:08 AM) Reply
I keep skipping over this pattern when I am browsing my stash. Your lovely creation makes me rethink that. Love your 'jacket' with jeans!
EleanorSews said... (3/12/09 9:41 AM) Reply
Beautiful sweater! And, helpful review. My personal POV is that you got lucky not finding a contrast for the banding. This is perfect in one fabric.
mssewcrazy said... (3/12/09 9:11 AM) Reply
Your cardigan is beautiful. I bought this pattern -need to give it a try. Thanks for the tip about sizing up on a knit without much stretch.
JDpenelope said... (3/12/09 8:33 AM) Reply
It fits so perfectly. I also like the idea of 3/4 sleeves. This pattern is in my stash!
Annette1 said... (3/12/09 3:41 AM) Reply
I LOVE this little jacket. I'm glad you could tear yourself away from your knitting long enough to review this pattern. :o) It looks SO cute on you (BIG SURPRISE THERE). :o)
SusiM said... (3/11/09 11:32 PM) Reply
Great fit and really interesting fabric pattern. Thanks.
mhk3boys said... (3/11/09 9:27 PM) Reply
This sweater knit jacket looks wonderful! Your fit is great and I love the colors.
Christas said... (3/11/09 9:24 PM) Reply