Mood Fabrics
Mood Fabrics

Pattern Reviews> Other> Danglez DB5 (Bra with 3part cup)

Reviewed by:Sigrid.

About Sigrid.starstarstarstar
Netherlands
Member since: 11/14/06
Posted on:3/31/09 3:01 AM
Last Updated:3/31/09 3:03 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 23 people
Patzee said... (4/11/09 2:11 AM) Reply
Wow, you make the most wonderful bras and panties! Thank you so much for the review and your tutorials!
Dmd4106 said... (4/6/09 3:30 PM) Reply
You make this looks so easy! Thanks so generously posting your tutorials. Great review.
Liana said... (4/4/09 0:18 AM) Reply
Another wonderful creation! You are definitely inspiring me.
Trinaw said... (4/3/09 9:15 AM) Reply
You inspire me...thanks for the larger size info..
Mahler said... (4/2/09 1:32 PM) Reply
I am always amazed when I see your lingerie creation. I must have psycological barriers to overcome, but it seams like such difficult sewing projects when I take a good look at the lingerie I have at home. I love the mixed of fabric. Very different and stylish. Wonderful !
PaulaM1960 said... (4/1/09 12:52 PM) Reply
Your lingerie is beautiful! Thank you for shamelessly plugging your tutorials. I just bought a pattern and supplies to try a bra so I will be using your tutorials!
Grammy Gin said... (4/1/09 10:21 AM) Reply
Really different....like the plaid! I have no need for making bras for myself...but if I did, I'd certainly follow your tutorials!
Grammy Gin said... (4/1/09 10:21 AM) Reply
li'l miss muffett said... (4/1/09 9:25 AM) Reply
Can't wait to look inot this one. I have a similar fitting problem. The size I'm "supposed" to be and what I really am are very different! I really appreciate your reviews on bra patterns. I would never have found these companies without you!
arianamaniacs said... (4/1/09 4:49 AM) Reply
fantastic looking bra! I'll have to check that pattern company out!
fuzzygalore said... (3/31/09 4:59 PM) Reply
I really like the fabric combination, and as usual I'm completely envious of all your underwear :-)..
Annette1 said... (3/31/09 2:38 PM) Reply
PLEASE, shamelessly plug away! I find your construction techniques fascinating and am ALWAYS amazed at your PRECISE execution. Considering what I paid for my last bra, I really should try to do this myself. With your tutorial, maybe I would have a chance. BEAUTIFUL!
Nancy K said... (3/31/09 12:13 PM) Reply
As always, the most gorgeous lingerie.
sewbehind said... (3/31/09 10:08 AM) Reply
Sigrid, you've really taken making your own lingerie to an artform. Your photos are fabulous.
moushka said... (3/31/09 9:22 AM) Reply
Your underwear is terrific. This bra is especially interesting and unusual. Do you have a contact email for the company? Thanks for a great review. Sue
strongnow said... (3/31/09 8:24 AM) Reply
Thank you for this review. I have made just 1 bra but have the materials to do more and just needed this article for encouragement!
cindyann said... (3/31/09 7:33 AM) Reply
Another wonderful addition to your lingerie wardrobe..
Nancy Rhodes said... (3/31/09 6:27 AM) Reply
Wow! Neat style with the menswear plaid... Thanks for sharing....
Janine S said... (3/31/09 6:09 AM) Reply
looks great.
Skye said... (3/31/09 3:46 AM) Reply
fabulous -great looking bras. thanks for the review

Understanding Sheer Fabrics