Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 2911 (Women's Pullovers)

Reviewed by:shesflipped

vestapatterns.com

Paganoonoo

Upcycle sewing patterns

Hilary said... (4/8/09 11:03 AM) Reply
I *love* your top!! I've added this one to my wishlist~thanks for the review (I love that hood!)
chrisquilts_2 said... (4/7/09 4:13 PM) Reply
you have found the greatest knits! I'm eager for my pattern to arrive now.
tentmaker said... (4/2/09 12:08 PM) Reply
I ordered this pattern and can't wait to make it. I am thinking of making it in a loose sweater knit. I think it would look cute lengthing it into a short dress for my grandaughter. She could wear tight capri's and a cami underneath. It would be cute maybe in lace for a swim suit cover up. I like the idea of it being a pullover.
Myspirit4 said... (4/2/09 10:56 AM) Reply
Love it! You did a great job and it looks like the perfect top for "almost spring"!
nancy2001 said... (4/2/09 8:37 AM) Reply
Very cute top. Thanks for your review.
Lori V said... (4/1/09 11:27 PM) Reply
Very cute top.
CypGrl said... (4/1/09 8:13 PM) Reply
Love all three versions -- and I agree, it really would be a great bathing suit cover-up if just a little longer.
Rhoda K said... (4/1/09 7:26 PM) Reply
Great looking top and love your fabric.
Amanda S. said... (4/1/09 7:18 PM) Reply
You're back! Very cute hoodie and nice fabric choice too.
Sew4Fun said... (4/1/09 6:27 PM) Reply
Waaaa! I passed on this pattern and now I'm regretting it. Yours looks so nice and cuddly.
Christas said... (4/1/09 6:11 PM) Reply
This looks wonderful on you! The fabric is so pretty.
shesflipped said... (4/1/09 5:50 PM) Reply
crafty gamma~I usually wear an 8/10 or Medium in RTW. I think you'll like this pattern for cool spring and fall weather, too, and in lighter knits. Just pick your regular RTW size, and the fit should be fine.
shesflipped said... (4/1/09 5:49 PM) Reply
craftygamma said... (4/1/09 5:20 PM) Reply
I love your version of that top. I think in a lighter weight knit it can be just perfect for the cool spring & fall weather we get in Wisconsin. Do you mind revealing what size you wear in RTW? I made a Jalie once for my DD & spent a lot of time trying to figure out what size to make. This would be for myself, so I would have to start all over again.
Annette1 said... (4/1/09 4:41 PM) Reply
Well, how cute is THIS? You've gone and done it now: convinced me I need the pattern TOO, and I was trying to REFRAIN for the same reason you stated, that it's getting a little warm for this top now. But since you mentioend the swimming suit cover-up, I now have an excuse (despite the fact that I won't be doing any swimming, as far as I know). :o) Yours is REALLY cute!
Heatherrique said... (4/1/09 4:37 PM) Reply
Rely on Shesflipped for creating gorgeous outfits in delectable fabrics! I adore your interpretation of this pattern! Yowza!
gatorgirl4325 said... (4/1/09 4:22 PM) Reply
Nice hoodie! I'm off to look at that pattern.....
Andreahg said... (4/1/09 4:17 PM) Reply
very cute and I love the fabric!
sewtime said... (4/1/09 3:44 PM) Reply
Cute top, and you look great!! Love everything about it!!
Stacy Sews said... (4/1/09 3:30 PM) Reply
Wow, you're fast sewing this one up! Thanks for the review, I've been looking forward to seeing some shirts made up with this pattern!
Byrdie said... (4/1/09 3:01 PM) Reply
Very cute hoodie- looks very comfortable. And the fabric has a very interesting print.

SewBaby Easy to Sew Baby Layette Pattern