Online Sewing Class: Bust Adjustments

Pattern Reviews> HotPatterns> 1007 (Fit To Be Tied Shirt)

Reviewed by:ITAdmin

vestapatterns.com

Paganoonoo

Upcycle sewing patterns

Annette1 said... (6/15/09 4:17 AM) Reply
Ooooo, I LOVE that green one! This really is a CUTE pattern. :o)
Em's Summer said... (6/14/09 10:25 AM) Reply
Both are lovely and look great on you!
Mahogany Stylist said... (6/13/09 7:02 PM) Reply
Love both versions. But I must say the emerald blouse is especially beautiful. The decorative stitching is great.
ITAdmin said... (6/12/09 9:44 AM) Reply
QuiltSSSue, I did make the pleat on the first shirt, but maybe not big enough or something. I still had to "scrunch" the back quite a bit. With the second one, I had gathering on the brain and forgot the pleat. It might have worked better as all the pieces had been cut smaller. I guess I won't know unless I make yet another shirt. Maybe the third time's the charm.
QuiltSewSewSue said... (6/12/09 4:57 AM) Reply
These shirts are lovely. I am in the process of making this shirt & was wondering if maybe you missed the pleat on the back yoke as mine seems to be fitting ok. Great job on both shirts!
sewsue said... (6/11/09 4:52 PM) Reply
These shirts look great. i have just bought 2 Hot Patterns and am going to try them this weekend. Thanks for your reveiw and comments on the sizing.
pterion said... (6/11/09 3:08 PM) Reply
Lovely shirts! I especially like that green one. The accent stitching is very nice.
Christas said... (6/11/09 1:43 PM) Reply
Both versions are so pretty!
Hilary said... (6/11/09 12:15 PM) Reply
I love your shirts~this is such a cool pattern, thanks for reviewing it!
marthamyers said... (6/11/09 11:48 AM) Reply
Great pattern - fabulous work, especially the lovely details. Thanks for sharing.
CarolynGM said... (6/11/09 11:43 AM) Reply
Great looking shirts -- I especially like the navy contrast stitching on the green one. I hadn't noticed this pattern before, but I now see what nice lines it has.
katie lynne said... (6/8/09 10:54 PM) Reply
Thank you for such a Helpful Review. I like this shirt on you. Lovely job.
Kellie R. said... (5/8/09 8:43 AM) Reply
What a great blouse! I LOVE this style - must get this pattern. Great job!
nicegirl said... (5/7/09 11:04 AM) Reply
Very cool shirt! I love the tie detail and your buckle is so cool.
Michelle L said... (5/7/09 8:41 AM) Reply
Very pretty! I don't think the wider ties detract from the shirt at all...I like them.
Pam~Off The Cuff~ said... (5/7/09 5:41 AM) Reply
Love it...looks terrific! ...off to add another pattern to my HP "need to buy" list !
Sew4Fun said... (5/7/09 3:09 AM) Reply
Nice shirt. Thanks for the review. I'm glad to hear the front button bands are wider than illustrated as they looked way too narrow to me for this style.
Annette1 said... (5/7/09 1:30 AM) Reply
This is SO cute! I love the details, and it's VERY flattering, too. :o) I'm getting kind of sick of you never having a wadder though, OKAY? :o)
carolynw said... (5/6/09 6:45 PM) Reply
I like this - haven't used Hot Patterns yet but this may be a good one to start with
Mary Nanna said... (5/6/09 4:56 PM) Reply
I love your choice of fabric and buckle - the whole look is extremely flattering. You have got to love their sense of humour too - "fit to be tied" - wasn't that a marriage guidance book published in the 80's?
Stephenie said... (5/6/09 3:22 PM) Reply
I just ordered this pattern. This will be my very first endeavor with a Hot Patterns pattern, also. Thank you for the very informative review... Your shirt turned out wonderfully!
michellep74 said... (5/6/09 3:07 PM) Reply