Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 02-2009-124

Member since: 6/27/08
Posted on:5/14/09 9:39 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 20 people
Kellie R. said... (5/18/09 11:01 AM) Reply
What a pretty dress - bright, summery and feminine. Great job!
khunter said... (5/15/09 11:24 PM) Reply
another darling outfit!
bananaoil said... (5/15/09 10:02 PM) Reply
Very nice outfit. Your finishing details are excellent.
Pamaro said... (5/15/09 2:53 PM) Reply
As usual, a very professional finish on this dress. It's very attractive on you. My son's wedding is in July, I just might use this pattern for my dress.
DBaker said... (5/15/09 7:07 AM) Reply
Beautiful! Your workmanship is always inspiring.
Squeezylemon said... (5/15/09 4:32 AM) Reply
Gorgeous dress, gorgeous jacket and fabulous outfit altogether! Great project, thanks for the inspiration. I have had this dress cut out for a while but as we haven't had any summer weather yet in Northern Ireland I haven't had the incentive to finish it - but I just might now that I've seen your version!
RLL said... (5/14/09 6:42 PM) Reply
You create such beautiful things. I wish I had just a touch of your artistic eye in knowing what fabric looks great with what pattern.
Schnauzer said... (5/14/09 5:52 PM) Reply
Gorgeous dress and such beautiful work!
Heidi Ho said... (5/14/09 3:44 PM) Reply
What a great dress! It turned out beautifully as all of your garments do. I love it with your new jacket. The shoes are very cute too!
fuzzygalore said... (5/14/09 2:07 PM) Reply
Too cute! Love the piping, very good match with the cute jacket, it's adorable. Congrats.
rozzybabe said... (5/14/09 1:49 PM) Reply
As always, Amanda, your workmanship & dedication in beautiful interior finishing is fabulous. I consider myself to be a good sewer, also very particular in how I do things, but you've always given me some great finshing tips. Maybe I'll become a member during the summer; it's about time! Then, perhaps, you'll see something I've sewn. Thanks for showing us what a garment REALLY should look like, outside & in!! Keep on with your dedication to doing things with excellence.
dollieo said... (5/14/09 1:30 PM) Reply
Very cute.
Hilary said... (5/14/09 12:39 PM) Reply
Your dress turned out beautifully-perfect fit and impeccably sewn-and I love the red jacket to match!
JuneHawk said... (5/14/09 12:38 PM) Reply
Very cute and summery.
Jali said... (5/14/09 11:54 AM) Reply
Interior and exterior are just perfect. A beautiful dress!
quixoticpixels said... (5/14/09 11:24 AM) Reply
I love the addition of the piping! It makes this dress a real stand-out. Looks very cute on you too!
Sew tell me said... (5/14/09 11:22 AM) Reply
Cute dress. I love the shoes.
sewbehind said... (5/14/09 10:46 AM) Reply
Beautiful, inside and outside! I always love the interior details in your reviews. Thanks.
Vintage Joan said... (5/14/09 10:14 AM) Reply
Very pretty. :) This pattern seems to be a real winner.
dbsewer said... (5/14/09 10:00 AM) Reply
What a cute dress. It looks great with the jacket. You've got yourself a really fun ensemble. Thanks for a good review and pictures. It looks so nice on you and I love the funky 60s looking fabric.

BurdaStyle Magazine 01-2015-109