Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2916

About Sandi Sstarstarstarstar
Member since: 1/15/07
Posted on:5/14/09 7:12 PM
Last Updated:5/14/09 7:32 PM
See other patterns in this category: Crafts

Hilary said... (5/17/09 8:13 PM) Reply
These turned out really well! I have three boys and a girl, too-and she's named Gracie too :D Anyway, this is a fantastic idea, and I love the fabrics you;ve used. Well done!
heathercampbell29 said... (5/17/09 10:11 AM) Reply
These look so great! I'm definitely going to make one when we go on a long road trip. Faboo job making them all individualized for the kids!
AnneMarie60 said... (5/15/09 7:46 PM) Reply
Wow! You did a fabulous job on these!
Lauri Jean said... (5/15/09 10:13 AM) Reply
Fabulous! I needed those years ago.
Yvonski said... (5/15/09 4:01 AM) Reply
Sandi you are a genius, these are just so fabulous, your children are so lucky to have you for a mother.
renren said... (5/15/09 2:07 AM) Reply
What a great idea to have one for each child! I like the bright, cheery colors and the highly individualized look of each organizer. I bet the kids are excited about these and the upcoming trip!
Sandi S said... (5/14/09 9:18 PM) Reply
It took about 3 hours to sew each one of these (averaged) - there's a lot of cutting and fusing to do as well. Once I got started, it was faster to do subsequent organizers.
mhk3boys said... (5/14/09 8:31 PM) Reply
Your car organizer looks really great! I have this pattern also, does it take long to make?
Princess Aurora said... (5/14/09 8:24 PM) Reply
They look so AWESOME! I have this pattern in my stash and have debated on what to do with it! Thank you so much for all of your inspiration!