Online Sewing Class: Bust Adjustments

Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 3835 (Built By Wendy)

Reviewed by:tarb68

Hall of Fame 2009
Posted on:5/26/09 11:44 AM
Last Updated:5/26/09 12:18 PM

shesflipped said... (5/28/09 8:39 AM) Reply
Great first review! I am so glad that you reviewed it! No matter how many reviews a pattern has, it's always fun to see the different interpretations of it. I have had this pattern forever, and haven't tried it yet. Your review reminded me of that, and I thought of some fabric I have to make this up. So, thank you! For me, your review was very timely and just perfect!
sew2006 said... (5/26/09 4:25 PM) Reply
Your top looks very nice, much more inviting to sew then the borring drawing on the pattern envelope!
renren said... (5/26/09 11:55 AM) Reply
Congratulations on your first review! I always think the more reviews of a pattern the better. Each one is unique and brings its own interpretation PLUS who knows what creativity you will spark in others. Frankly, I'm surprised this one has been reviewed only 12 times. I would have guessed a much higher number. I have sewn the top but never reviewed it and now I'm thinking I should give it another try. From what I can see yours looks very nice. Good luck rotating the photo.

by: petro