Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 8360 (OOP Jacket, pants and skirt)

Reviewed by:arianamaniacs

About arianamaniacsstarstarstarstar
Austria
Member since: 6/11/04
Posted on:6/13/09 9:01 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 1 people
arianamaniacs said... (6/15/09 3:35 AM) Reply
The bias tape came that way. (Althought I do have one of those bias makers too) There is lots of choice of bias tape in my town, cotton, satin, polyester, stripes, polka dots, you name it! =) The deer is an iron-on transfer I printed out on my home printer. I first ironed it onto white cotton (if you iron on dark colors the print gets lost). Then I sewed that on the skirt and overstitched with the red quilting stitch.
renren said... (6/15/09 1:35 AM) Reply
The white satin bias tape sounds like the perfect touch. Did you make your own or did it come this way from the store? If you did make your own, did you use one of those devices I've seen (I think Clover made one)? I really love this skirt. And that deer with antlers--is that a photocopy somehow placed on to cloth? Thanks.
Elaine Dougan said... (6/14/09 10:30 AM) Reply
You have inspired me to use some border fabric that has been lurking in my cupboard. Thank you.
Nancywin said... (6/13/09 10:53 PM) Reply
Again, very creative endeavor. Both of these items go together very nicely. Good work.

No Pattern Used Pet Blanket

by: LiZ

Sew Chic MyrtleWood Dress Pattern (ln7401)

Sew Chic MyrtleWood Dress Pattern (ln7401)

You Sew Girl 200mm Kiss Purse Pattern