Pattern Reviews> Indygo Junction> IJ700 (Simple Swing Jacket)

Reviewed by:CreativeDiva

About CreativeDivastarstar
Member since: 8/24/05
Posted on:6/30/09 9:37 AM
Last Updated:7/1/09 12:56 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
AnneM said... (7/2/09 6:15 PM) Reply
What fun. Yes, it might have been difficult to decide what to do with your fabric, but you did great. Definitely reversible. The accents on the 'plain' side are great fun. (Great print placement, BTW.)
petro said... (7/2/09 4:22 PM) Reply
Nice jacket, great challenge!
Em's Summer said... (7/1/09 1:42 PM) Reply
Pretty jacket made with beautiful fabric! I love the way the animals look so majestic!
carolynw said... (6/30/09 9:57 PM) Reply
Oh man I have this pattern - tried it in some very uninteresting blah fabric and called it a dud - now I am frantically searching for it - got to give it another try after seeing yours which I absolutely LOVE!!
Speech girl said... (6/30/09 4:38 PM) Reply
Very cool!
Markie1 said... (6/30/09 2:27 PM) Reply
Well done! The fabric doesn't qualify as ugly any more. You rose to the challenge brilliantly and I LOVE the jacket!
Mufffet said... (6/30/09 2:07 PM) Reply this jacket. I was happy to see the review, since I just bought this and the DVD to go with it from Nancy's Notions! I think your jacket is beautiful, BTW, and not one bit looks ugly from where I sit!
CreativeDiva said... (6/30/09 1:21 PM) Reply
Hi Rhoda. Thanks for comment. Nancy Zieman has a DVD called Simple Swing Jackets. I'll update the post.
Rhoda K said... (6/30/09 12:57 PM) Reply
Neat jacket and the pattern could be quite versatile! What DVD are you referring to or did I miss something?
All About Linings