Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6807 (Misses Easy Two-Hour Knit Tops)

Reviewed by:ClaireEmily

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 8 people

Home Sewing Depot

Home Dec Sewing Supplies

Nancywin said... (9/6/09 0:01 AM) Reply
I just made this today and wish I would have read your review first. Mine is also too big and I think it was kind of fiddly to do the binding on the neck edge and the gathers in the back are unnecessary. I doubt I would ever make this agian.
MacPeng said... (7/22/09 2:53 AM) Reply
I had the same, exact experience, and was really glad I hadn't used fabric I liked a lot.
RachelStonebreaker said... (7/10/09 10:56 AM) Reply
I love the look on you of the one without the top underneath but understand after reading your comments that it is not practical. Thanks for the details!
marjenann said... (7/9/09 6:04 PM) Reply
Great top! You look adorable!
Re Becca said... (7/9/09 11:24 AM) Reply
I can see it on you in the size 14. But hey, the layered look is in style! Thanks for the heads up on the size, I have found them to be pretty inconsistent too.
Izzie said... (7/9/09 10:44 AM) Reply
Thanks for the very helpful review! Sorry you don't like it. I think the style looks great on you, the open neckline is flattering, and I like the poufy sleeves too! Maybe if you tried the smaller size you would like it better?
Mebber said... (7/9/09 10:15 AM) Reply
Thanks for a great review. I like this pattern, but being small-busted there is no way I will even try it! You saved me a lot of time and frustration!
jilly cooper said... (7/9/09 9:38 AM) Reply
OMG what an experience. Thank you for your review. I have seen this pattern reviewed and put it on my wish list, but after your experience I am slashing it off. The colour is lovely and I think you did a good job to salvage it. I am so scared of knit tops ahhhhhhh. Better get myself some of those Jalie knit patterns hey!!@!!!

Sewing Facings and Developing Facing Patterns