Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2939

Posted on:7/16/09 2:32 PM
Pattern Size:Regular Petite

See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Tops    Coat/Jacket
Halls said... (6/18/10 7:15 PM) Reply
Very cute dress, I like the different variations you made. Looks great for summer.
Cardboardbelts said... (3/31/10 1:18 PM) Reply

Cardboardbelts said... (3/31/10 1:17 PM) Reply
Thank you for the helpful advice and great pictures. The dresses and top look great. I'm just bought the pattern and am planning on trying it without the zipper.
Lisa Merry said... (7/19/09 0:05 AM) Reply
All of your versions are just adorable!!
Sheila457 said... (7/17/09 3:37 PM) Reply
All your versions look great and now pinching myself, b/c I passed that pattern for something else and after seeing your versions.... I want it...lol
becca a said... (7/17/09 11:22 AM) Reply
I love all your different versions. You have such neat fabric choices. I like the peace dress with the zipper and the Japanese cotton especially.
barbcl said... (7/17/09 10:23 AM) Reply
Your dress is adorable, and this looks like a must-have for summer!
sewfrequent said... (7/17/09 0:54 AM) Reply
Oh WOW what a prolific sewer you are! I enjoyed browsing your photos! I notice every garment is perfectly fitted and the fabrics suit each style so well! Your wardrobe is wonderful!
moonchild61 said... (7/16/09 11:57 PM) Reply
Your dresses and choice of fabrics are beautiful!
Kathy in NM said... (7/16/09 11:05 PM) Reply
Love these dresses! Like you, the pattern cover wouldn't have caught my eye. However, your fabrics and trims really make some great summer dresses and fall jumpers too! Hmm....
kimmielovesparis said... (7/16/09 9:44 PM) Reply
How adorable are your dresses! Fantastic job.
DorothyK said... (7/16/09 8:46 PM) Reply
That's really a cute little dress. Great for the summer. I love your fabric choices.
velosewer said... (7/16/09 6:45 PM) Reply
You've made some kick ass outfits. I love how you've combined the fabrics to come up with knock out looks.
whirrclunk said... (7/16/09 5:02 PM) Reply
Wow, a cotton dress that doesn't need a zip and isn't a tent! Magic! You look great in all of these. I particularly like the buttons and hem on your third dress, it's lovely.
MissCelie said... (7/16/09 5:00 PM) Reply
That is so adorable! I love the print. Fresh and young!
Gold said... (7/16/09 4:28 PM) Reply
Very cute dress for the summer. I like all the fabrics you pick out to sew with.They are so cute.
Izzie said... (7/16/09 4:27 PM) Reply
What a cute bunch of dresses! I really enjoyed browsing through your photos. Love your fabric choices, especially the Asian print...and the Peace dress with the exposed zip is just awesome! Nice boots too.
Opals Passions said... (7/16/09 3:49 PM) Reply
Cute dress! I love the fabric..
smoody said... (7/16/09 3:35 PM) Reply
I really like this little number! I would have never gave this a second look, but i think i"ll make it now. Great job!
Jean McGuire said... (7/16/09 2:59 PM) Reply
Christy what great dresses. They look perfect for Florida's hot weather. You did a great job of creating different looks from the same pattern. Well done!
LorrieAnn said... (7/16/09 2:47 PM) Reply
Very cute dresses, and they look cool to wear. Thanks for letting us know the zipper isn't necessary.

More Knits