Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 4399 (Men's Shirts)

Reviewed by:sewsewboy

About sewsewboystar
Member since: 8/16/06
Posted on:8/14/09 1:18 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 3 people

Laurie Lou said... (6/21/10 3:55 PM) Reply
I miss the fabric deals at WalMart!(mine stopped selling fabric a year ago) I thought that was an expensive quilt fabric!!! Great find! Oh and good information in the review.
sewsewboy said... (8/17/09 10:31 PM) Reply
For Katie Lynne, found the fabric at JoAnn's fabrics believe it or not. Saw it at one near my sister's house while she was picking some supplies up. My JoAnn's didn't have it. Used one of those 40% coupons and got it for a good price. May go back to that one and buy up some more just for random projects. If not Harts Fabrics and Shibori Dragon online have similar fabrics but not that exact one. Have not purchased from them but you may want to try them for interesting fabric.
katie lynne said... (8/17/09 9:01 AM) Reply
I like your style! Your work is very nice. I've got this pattern; and now I'll move it to the top of my list of things to make for my husband. He wears radical prints too--the wilder, the better. (You better keep an eye on your black-white-red print shirt, because he loves dragons! *wink*) Where did you get the dragon motif fabric? You've got some very cool shirts--thanks for reviewing this pattern!
JEF said... (8/15/09 10:38 AM) Reply
I never would have thought that fabric would work for a man's shirt - but I was wrong. I think it looks great.
fourkid said... (8/15/09 10:37 AM) Reply
Amazing job - loved it!
Judy Kski said... (8/15/09 10:01 AM) Reply
Very nice job on your shirts. You are very talented. I too love your choice of fabrics.
wreninrome said... (8/14/09 9:33 AM) Reply
i have to say that i LOVE the fabrics you choose. they are fabulous and you rock the look very well.

by: tsedai

Sew Chic MyrtleWood Dress Pattern (ln7401)

Sew Chic MyrtleWood Dress Pattern (ln7401)

Curve Runner 20 cm