Online Sewing Class: Bust Adjustments

Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Downloadable> 6051 (Fatina)

Reviewed by:Karen6790

About Karen6790starstarstarstar
PA USA
Member since: 3/2/06
Posted on:8/22/09 10:48 PM
Last Updated:8/29/09 2:53 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 10 people
Mahogany Stylist said... (9/1/09 12:53 PM) Reply
I clicked over to PR from your blog to see the matching dress to the jacket you posted. And oh yes, the trim on this dress really makes it pop. Great combination.
Mahogany Stylist said... (9/1/09 9:05 AM) Reply
Nancy K said... (8/30/09 9:38 AM) Reply
Not being a trim person either, I am glad to see how you used it to give this simple sheath an edgy, modern feel. Brava!
Mahler said... (8/26/09 12:45 PM) Reply
I really love your dress !!! Nice match of fabric, pattern and trim. Very inspiring project. Thank you for sharing.
Babe B said... (8/24/09 11:12 AM) Reply
Your dress is stunning!
yoshimi said... (8/24/09 0:47 AM) Reply
This is so beautiful! I really love its neckline as well as your pretty trim, it's just perfect combination. Thanks for mentioning about my review too!
Re Becca said... (8/23/09 11:03 PM) Reply
Fabulous! That looks like a very expensive boutique dress.
cmarie12 said... (8/23/09 6:14 PM) Reply
As I was reading your review I kept going, OMG she's using the trim! OMG she's using the trim! That embellishment is AWESOME and what a great juxaposition against the pinstripe! You did the damn thing, girl!!!
Lisette said... (8/23/09 2:56 PM) Reply
Really, really beautiful.
LollyVee said... (8/23/09 12:50 PM) Reply
I love your combination of pinstripe and superb trim on this sheath dress. It's so unique. A perfect start to your fall wardrobe. Love it!!
marec said... (8/23/09 11:04 AM) Reply
Beautiful fall dress. I really like your addition of the trim (and smiled when I read that it cost more than the dress!).
Fran G said... (8/23/09 8:37 AM) Reply
This looks like the perfect sheath dress..I really like it! Burdastyle has such cute styles.thanks for bringing this one to my attention.
Woolygal said... (8/23/09 7:27 AM) Reply
Beautiful.
Markie1 said... (8/23/09 2:20 AM) Reply
I love what you have done with this. The trim is an amazing addition. Yep, I guess I have to look at this pattern too!
Heatherrique said... (8/23/09 1:14 AM) Reply
Elegant and chic, Karen!
QuiltSewSewSue said... (8/22/09 11:50 PM) Reply
Love the style and your choice of trims!
renren said... (8/22/09 11:38 PM) Reply
Simply beautiful! I agree, the floral trim absolutely makes the dress. (I agree on the fashionspeak, too. Reading through the new issue of Burda today, I grimaced and rolled my eyes at several of the just-too-cute descriptions and wondered if I am getting too old for this type of "clever" banter when all I really want is an objective description. And I'm going to keep my eyes open for a good, trustworthy and sincere belt--and especially be wary of any insincere belts that might cross my path.)
CynthiaSue said... (8/22/09 11:17 PM) Reply
this is so pretty!!! It looks like a thousand dollar dress!
Terri A said... (8/22/09 10:52 PM) Reply