Pattern Reviews> KnipMode Magazine> 11-2007-10 (JASJE)

Reviewed by:LeahT

About LeahTstar
Member since: 9/13/05
Posted on:11/5/09 6:42 AM

LeahT said... (11/9/09 1:33 PM) Reply
Thanks all for your lovely comments! I'm so glad that I persisted in finishing the jacket and it is wonderfully comfortable to wear. I'm sure I'll make one or two more as it's not only easy to wear but easy to just throw in the washing machine and dryer for laundering - gotta love that no fuss fleecy! I won't be in a hurry to make it again though as we're coming into hot weather here in Australia.
Barbara V said... (11/7/09 11:04 AM) Reply
I can imagine the comfort in wearing your fleece jacket. You achieved such a great fit. Very pretty!
yorkshire lass said... (11/6/09 3:27 AM) Reply
I can't believe that is made from fleece. Its such a wonderful jacket on you. I'm sorry about all the setbacks but I do think its worth another go, and I thought the fit looked really good. The fit was what made it leap off the gallery page at me.
Amanda S. said... (11/5/09 5:56 PM) Reply
Very nice!
Sew4Fun said... (11/5/09 5:38 PM) Reply
What a fabulous jacket! I can't believe it's fleecy but what a great pattern for this fabric. I really like the style on your too. Very flattering. I think you need a few more. :)
squirrellypoo said... (11/5/09 12:40 PM) Reply
Oh how cool to have a jacket like this in fleece! The colour is lively on you!
marec said... (11/5/09 11:57 AM) Reply
This is really nice!! tracksuit fleece??? wow, classy tracksuit.
lakaribane said... (11/5/09 11:21 AM) Reply
The colour is really cute and that is one hell of a fleece jacket! I've got a KnipMode dress in the To Be Sewn pile and, being 5', I got a feeling it's goign to be fun, LOL! Still, glad a Tall girl like you found her bliss with KM.
semiscot said... (11/5/09 11:04 AM) Reply
lovely jacket
Re Becca said... (11/5/09 10:45 AM) Reply
This turned out quite beautiful! I am 5'11", so I will look for this for the long sleeves.
Speech girl said... (11/5/09 9:12 AM) Reply
Lovely jacket--I can't believe it's made from fleece--amazing! Now I'm going to have to check to see if I have this issue.
Bunsnpigs said... (11/5/09 8:14 AM) Reply
It IS beautiful. I think not sewing the pockets was also a great idea.
Rebecca D said... (11/5/09 6:59 AM) Reply
In spite of all the setbacks, this turned out beautifully and I think the fit is just fine. It doesn't look too big at all.

by: adidas