Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 01-2009-112 (skirt)

Reviewed by:Erin Sooit

About Erin Sooitstar
Member since: 7/2/07
Posted on:12/9/09 1:52 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
jilly cooper said... (2/5/10 11:53 PM) Reply
beautiful skirt, I have fabric this colour and it is so easy to mix and match.
Nancywin said... (12/11/09 10:46 AM) Reply
Beautiful skirt with the perfect fabric. Very nice. The look is very flattering on you.
Erin Sooit said... (12/10/09 10:46 PM) Reply
To Leora: Not a problem, mistaken identity hs been a life long problem! Imagine someone asking ok where is he for most of your life! =]
Leora said... (12/10/09 12:37 PM) Reply
Boy, I'm really sorry. I just saw the person post on the boards with that hottie avatar and it isn't you after all... the usernames are super close. My mistake. I'm really sorry. I Hope I didn't upset you. Happy Holidays!
cindyann said... (12/10/09 8:17 AM) Reply
I don't know why you didn't get compliments as that skirt is wonderful! If I wern't so short waisted, I'd consider making it myself.
Erin Sooit said... (12/10/09 0:25 AM) Reply
Thanks and yes, I am a girl, um woman, you know! Thanks for the compliments. Since I work with my family, they usually don't say much about my attire, they just accept it! =]
Mary Nanna said... (12/9/09 11:39 PM) Reply
Nice look, the pockets are great - I'm surprised you didn't get more comments!
Audrey B. said... (12/9/09 10:49 AM) Reply
Beautiful skirt!
Elemenopeo said... (12/9/09 9:20 AM) Reply
nice skirt - love the pocket
Leora said... (12/9/09 2:13 AM) Reply
Oh, I really like this skirt design. Thank you for bringing it to my attention! Looks great in the fabric you chose. I also have to chuckle outloud for slightly brief moment... there are several regulars on the boards who think you are a guy, I've seen a reference to you as "he" (it was a vintage pattern convo) recently. Interesting to find that, nope, you're not a he. That pic of the hottie you used to display sure fooled several of us!! I didn't think twice about it until I saw you post about makeup ;) OMGosh, it's TOO funny!!!!!!!!!

Christine Jonson Straight Shirt