Pattern Reviews> Brensan Studios> BSS119 (Basic Long Sleeve Shirt)

Reviewed by:carolynw

Beautiful shirt.
Mahogany Stylist said... (8/11/10 5:02 PM) Reply
Beautiful shirt.
marjenann said... (2/2/10 7:33 AM) Reply
That is one smart looking top! You always inspire me!
ITAdmin said... (1/1/10 6:54 AM) Reply
Well, it's a beautiful shirt in a combination of two of my favorites--paisley and corduroy. I'm grateful for the review, since I've been considering trying one of their patterns. Sounds as if you have the sizing pretty much figured out; I think you should make more.
Peggy L said... (12/31/09 7:18 AM) Reply
Clin - thanks for reviewing this line of patterns with such detail. Your shirt in that fabric is gorgeous!!! I think your idea of combining sizes will probably solve your fitting problems. Happy New Year!!!
Annette1 said... (12/30/09 6:07 PM) Reply
WOW, this is SO pretty in that FABRIC! It turned out perfectly ... NO BIG SURPRISE THERE. :o) Maybe they're doing like some of the ready-to-wear companies and covering two sizes within their categories. Great review!
Mini said... (12/30/09 5:35 PM) Reply
Thanks for a very detailed and helpful review. I was curious about this pattern, and was glad to see how this shirt looks in real life, especially on someone who wears the same size as me. I think it looks really good, but I see what you mean about the extra ease in back. I'll keep your comments on the sizing in mind if I try this one.
Kay Y said... (12/30/09 4:50 PM) Reply
Beautiful shirt! If there is any imperfection in the sewing, it's lost in that lovely paisley somewhere.