Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 2100 (Misses' Panties)

Reviewed by:li'l miss muffett

About li'l miss muffettstar
KS USA
Member since: 1/25/07
Posted on:12/30/09 5:51 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular Petite

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 11 people
See other patterns in this category: Lingerie
li'l miss muffett said... (12/8/10 9:14 AM) Reply
Thanks, Hilary! I'm sure you're right about the fabric. I'm thinking I need a new pair of yellow undies too! ;-)
Hilary said... (12/7/10 6:22 AM) Reply
Great panties! I love KS pantie patterns too-and I agree with o3b, the pattern was probably drafted for less stretchy fabrics than we have available today. Thanks for the tip on yellow panties/NYEve bringing good luck :p lol! maybe I'll try that... :o)
loti said... (2/4/10 10:27 AM) Reply
The organza trim was a really nice touch, and I love that bow. Great pair of undies!
o3b said... (1/4/10 3:18 AM) Reply
It's good to know a pattern that holds up when you are "shakin' your groove thing"...or in my case, at the gym, and I want them to stay put. :) I think the sizing is off b/c they are designed for nylon tricot, which was pre-lycra in my mind. I have some KS's that also have to be sized down at least 2 sizes. They were designed for the nylon/tricot and I use cotton/lycra.
li'l miss muffett said... (1/3/10 9:02 PM) Reply
Oh gosh, Bobbie! You are too sweet! Thanks everyone for your comments! These undies were so comfy even when I was shakin' my groove thang on the dance floor New Year's Eve.
Bobinator said... (1/3/10 2:11 PM) Reply
Heather, As usual your abilities are beyond compare! You always set the bar high. And these panties are cute, cute, cute!!!!!
FreyaStark said... (1/1/10 3:58 AM) Reply
They're really cute.
mhk3boys said... (12/31/09 12:04 PM) Reply
I have this pattern and my complaint was they were too big! Maybe I will size down also. You are so right about their instructions being great. Your panties look great!
katlew03 said... (12/30/09 9:43 PM) Reply
I had forgotten how quick and easy KS panties are. I made all of my DDs when they were young but that is quite a few years ago. I'll have to get a pattern and make some for myself since I can't find anything on the market that fits right. Yours turned out great.

Ottobre Design Magazine 01-2008-39