Online Sewing Class: Bust Adjustments

NJ USA
Posted on:3/10/04 4:34 PM
Last Updated:3/30/04 4:39 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people
See other patterns in this category: Shorts    Tops    Suits / Separates    Pants

Other Projects by Lou. using this Pattern

photophoto

Boho Banjo art to wear

pdf sewing patterns

Leslie in Austin said... (3/30/04 10:46 PM) Reply
I'm bummed to hear that the stretch terry didn't work for you. I did that same top in white stretch terry and it has become one of my favorite post-gym coverups. Can't wait to try the pants--non-maternity of course. ;-)
JDpenelope said... (3/11/04 9:32 PM) Reply
Nice to see your face in the review. You did a clever job on those underbelly pants.
Ann C said... (3/11/04 7:59 PM) Reply
Hmm - Underbelly pants, I didn't even know about them - pregancy days have past for me. If they are comfortable, and you like the way they look, more power to you.
Evatgirl73 said... (3/11/04 11:11 AM) Reply
Very cute pants Lou!! Great review!! You look awesome! :)
SouthernStitch said... (3/11/04 9:03 AM) Reply
My - you and your cute tummy are glowing. These type pants didn't even exist in my preg days - they are a great idea!
SewingSusan said... (3/11/04 6:45 AM) Reply
Great pants. You're glowing you look so happy being preggers :).
Lou. said... (3/11/04 5:47 AM) Reply
Gina, I'm only 3.5 months so I think I'm showing quite a bit for that time, don't worry I'm sure I'll catch up lol ! I would use Erins directions on the message boards and make sure the back is high enough. Thanks for all your lovely comments.
Deepika said... (3/10/04 9:22 PM) Reply
Oh fabulous. You look so cute :)
Gina Marie said... (3/10/04 8:55 PM) Reply
Oh gosh Lou, I wish I had your belly !! Mine is so HUGE !! But I think I may be farther along then you... (that's my excuse anyway) After reading your reviews about UNDER the belly pants, I am going to have to give them another look. I have a bunch of Burda 8376 with panels already made, that I kinda like, but I am going to try yours !!
Karla Kizer said... (3/10/04 8:37 PM) Reply
I wish my tummy looked that cute! Those pants fit beautifully and you're right: they are very flattering. Congratulations on the both the pants and the reason for the tummy.
Lou. said... (3/10/04 7:46 PM) Reply
Leslie, I thought this was an OK belly pose without scaring anyone :-) I used 3/4" elastic, the non roll stuff from walmart. I've had them on all night and they're fine stay right where they are!
Leslie in Austin said... (3/10/04 6:15 PM) Reply
You've gone public now, Mama! :-) *GREAT* pants! Kudos on the alteration. What size/type elastic did you use? Do they stay put?
Rebecca D said... (3/10/04 5:05 PM) Reply
The pants look wonderful and seeing your face, I had an instant where I thought you were a dear friend of mine in NYC. Wacky.

Danglez DB4E