Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 12-2009-116 (116)

Reviewed by:Michelle L

About Michelle Lstarstarstar
Member since: 1/20/08
Posted on:1/29/10 10:26 PM
Last Updated:1/30/10 12:17 PM

Vesta Patterns

quathy said... (9/15/10 6:50 PM) Reply
These look great! Thanks for the very detailed review :)
ClaireEmily said... (1/30/10 3:22 PM) Reply
Fantastic review! I think they look great, and were worth the trouble =)
j222b said... (1/30/10 3:17 PM) Reply
Nice pants. I especially love the color combination on you of the black top and the khaki/beige pants.
petro said... (1/30/10 2:53 PM) Reply
Those pants look really good on you. Thanks for the review, I was thinking of making up the unpocketed version, and its been helpful to hear how the different construction impacts on fit.
becca a said... (1/30/10 12:53 PM) Reply
Your pants are great. I look forward to reading about your next version. Thanks for the detailed and helpful review.
Rebecca D said... (1/30/10 8:51 AM) Reply
Your pants turned out great. I love how you just forge ahead, it's an inspiration to me. I would have given up at the tracing off stage. So why did I order those new HP cargo pants? But I digress - thanks for a great and helpful review.
renren said... (1/30/10 8:34 AM) Reply
Awesome pants. I love all the detailing in the seams and yoke. These do sound like a bit of trouble to alter but you have ended up with a unique pair of pants. I'll be watching for the next review of the similar pants. Although these pants are a bit beyond my skill level I am quite attracted to the pattern.
Heidi Ho said... (1/30/10 0:34 AM) Reply
I'm glad to see these reviewed. I think I need to try this. Your pants turned out very nice!
Sew4Fun said... (1/29/10 11:57 PM) Reply
Excellent pants! Excellent review!