Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 2909 (Women's Classic Trousers)

Reviewed by:Sew4Fun

About Sew4Funstarstarstarstar
AUSTRALIA
Member since: 6/23/04
Posted on:3/4/10 0:34 AM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 16 people
See other patterns in this category: Pants
MNBarb said... (1/2/11 8:57 PM) Reply
I'm snooping through your pants reviews since you always have such good fitting advice. If I could make pants that look as good as these I would never buy RTW again. Perfect!
MareeAlison said... (6/3/10 2:11 AM) Reply
Thanks for the great review again Belinda. The pants are extremely flattering. Great job!
mamaore said... (4/1/10 1:25 PM) Reply
this is fabulous..no wrinkles... I am working way through the Jalie 2561 and I think I prefer the fit to Burda. I will definitely be getting this pattern as well. Thanks for the review
ryan's mom said... (3/5/10 5:00 PM) Reply
Beautiful. I may have to break down and buy a Jalie pants pattern. Gotta try my Burda first though.
Rustybobn said... (3/5/10 10:18 AM) Reply
They look great! I, too, have been following this saga on your blog and have enjoyed reading about it as it happened.
Ciclista said... (3/5/10 9:06 AM) Reply
Wow - I can't remember another pants review in recent memory that looked as good as these. I've never tried a Jalie - I will now. Thanks for the great review!
Nancy K said... (3/5/10 8:41 AM) Reply
Really gorgeous fit and style on you.
yummymummy38 said... (3/5/10 7:45 AM) Reply
I've been following your pant fitting adventures on your blog, so happy to hear that these are a TNT, they look terrific! BTW, I'm waiting for ordered Jalie pattern to arrive from PR, how long does it take to get to Australia?
becca a said... (3/5/10 7:42 AM) Reply
These are so flattering! I have to try this pattern.
ryan's mom said... (3/5/10 7:04 AM) Reply
JAS said... (3/4/10 11:58 PM) Reply
That back view is the best recommendation this pattern could get. Absolutely perfect fit.
Riordan said... (3/4/10 11:34 PM) Reply
Beautiful pants--beautiful fit!! You look great in them!
Ripple Dandelion said... (3/4/10 3:04 PM) Reply
That back view does a great job of explaining why you are so enthusiastic about this pattern. Looks super, and love the fabric too.
Twinset said... (3/4/10 12:11 PM) Reply
Wow, those pants look reeeaaaalllly good on you!!
Patti B said... (3/4/10 11:58 AM) Reply
Should we start a fan club for this pattern? Yours look fantastic and I see many more in your future.
mhk3boys said... (3/4/10 11:44 AM) Reply
Awesome fit! What a great looking pair of pants!
MelissaB in WA said... (3/4/10 11:23 AM) Reply
Goregeous pants Belinda!!! I really need to try this pattern, I've had it my stash for 6 months and haven't yet - eek. I'm loving my Jalie jeans tho - they definitely got pants patterns figured out.
JanJanB said... (3/4/10 11:02 AM) Reply
These look fabulous on you. I can see why they will be a favorite. Thank you for the info on the stretch. I've made 2561 and have been telling myself that 1 Jalie pants pattern is enough............not.
Christas said... (3/4/10 9:05 AM) Reply
Belinda, these look perfect on you! I have quite a few Jalie patterns. I have always been so pleased with them. Oh, and THANKS, I am on a pattern diet (didn't have this pattern), and you made me fall off my diet!
Deepika said... (3/4/10 8:54 AM) Reply
Belinda, those pants look very very nice. And yes, lets start a thread to make 100 more of these :) The waistband is not my favorite part of these pants but I am lazy so I will continue to use it :) At some point, I'd love to draft my own. If you do, I'd love to see how you did it.
Rhoda K said... (3/4/10 8:25 AM) Reply
These look so good on you!
cindyann said... (3/4/10 7:44 AM) Reply
Oh Belinda, I really don't need any more patterns but you are making it very difficult! They look just terrific!
Rebecca D said... (3/4/10 6:41 AM) Reply
Holy cow - the fit is amazing. Thanks for the info about the waistband.
JenniferBee said... (3/4/10 3:55 AM) Reply
Great Fit Belinda, glad you've found the perfect pant pattern.
Schnauzer said... (3/4/10 2:07 AM) Reply
Superb!
sewnsewtoo said... (3/4/10 1:30 AM) Reply
Wow, what a great fit. Congrats.
Barbara3 said... (3/4/10 1:11 AM) Reply
How lucky to find a new TNT! These look just wonderful on you. From all of the positive reviews so far, this pattern sounds like the best.
Ingiepops said... (3/4/10 0:48 AM) Reply
These look great, Belinda. Hmmm... another Jalie pattern I'll have to get!