Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 4173

Member since: 7/20/05
Posted on:3/8/10 1:09 PM

Other Projects by renren using this Pattern

jannw said... (3/9/10 12:54 PM) Reply
venomous vipers???I've had a few of those patterns..pretty skirt..great review..thank you
callmeRuth said... (3/8/10 8:37 PM) Reply
I should take this advice---seems like I can only make a pattern one time, even if I like fit and finished product. Very pretty skirt!
Rhonda in Montreal said... (3/8/10 6:16 PM) Reply
Pretty & feminine ;) ;) !!
Christas said... (3/8/10 5:08 PM) Reply
Renren, I love your very pretty skirt! The fabric is making me think of spring ..... and how much I wish spring would arrive! Thank you for your very helpful review.
FreyaStark said... (3/8/10 5:04 PM) Reply
A pretty skirt. Making a favourite pattern is a bit different every time, so you could say that it is like an old friend: consistent and reassuringly familiar but different enough to be interesting. Don't be apprehensive about new patterns. Just learn to study the thumbnail sketches to see what features it has (darts? collar on a band?), read the description carefully, then set off as if on a big adventure and get stuck in!
persevering said... (3/8/10 2:02 PM) Reply
Thank you Renren. Your skirt definitely is attractive and suits you well at the length you have chosen. And your experience and advice makes a lot of sense to me. When I have caught up with my life and start sewing again, I plan to follow what you said and quoted.

Silhouette Patterns 1925