Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 2986 (MISSES'/MISSES' PETITE JACKET)

Reviewed by:dingyadi

About dingyadistar
AUSTRALIA
Member since: 5/18/07
Posted on:4/3/10 9:47 AM

See other patterns in this category: Coat/Jacket    Suits / Separates    Pants

JMarie1962 said... (4/4/10 12:34 PM) Reply
Nice job and you managed to get a flattering shape. I'm 5'3" and have this pattern in my stash. It's been on my table the past couple of weeks waiting to be cut :) Nice to know/see how they look on someone with comparable dimensions - Thank you!
manola6176 said... (4/4/10 11:40 AM) Reply
I've had that pattern for some but have not made it yet your review will help a lot thanks for it. Your trousers are very becoming
manola6176 said... (4/4/10 11:36 AM) Reply
whistlin dixie said... (4/3/10 9:00 PM) Reply
Nice fit, classic styling - these should serve you well. I like the tapered legs. Great sewing job, too.
ryansmumAria said... (4/3/10 6:57 PM) Reply
Dinayadi, Ohhh, thank you so much for the info. I'm 5ft 3 as well ! I immediately searched for the pattern but no luck. With the measurements i will be able to adjust my tried and tru pants. I hope you make loads of these - pants don't get any better looking that this. Thanks again!
dingyadi said... (4/3/10 12:55 PM) Reply
Hi Ryansmum, thanks for your very nice comments. I think you could make the necessary changes on any slimmish line pants pattern. I just took in the outside leg seam with these. I am 5ft 3 by the way and they come to my ankle (and don't necessarily trust me on the inches, I'm a bit unfamiliar - the centimetres are right) these are the measurements: front bottom of hem - 18.3 cm - 7 1/4 back bottom of hem - 23.25 - 9.1 Knee front 22 cm - 8 2/3 in knee back 26.25 cm - 10 1/3.
babydoll said... (4/3/10 12:38 PM) Reply
i really like these on you - they look really flattering.
ryansmumAria said... (4/3/10 11:36 AM) Reply
This looks absolutely fabulous! I love love love the shape and it is very becoming. I hope I can find this pattern. Would you please tell me the finished width of the bottom of the pant leg and the knee width. I think I will make some alterations of my pant pattern instead. Just beautiful.
Enid E said... (4/3/10 11:27 AM) Reply
These look great on you, I love the narrow shape of the legs. Good job!
marec said... (4/3/10 10:21 AM) Reply
Those look great...nice work!

Skinny Bitch Curvy Chick SB300