Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3756 (Dress & Top)

Reviewed by:Patti B

About Patti Bstarstarstarstar
Member since: 9/29/02
Posted on:5/7/10 6:06 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 15 people
threaddy said... (3/27/13 0:21 AM) Reply
great neckline!!! Can't wait to make this!
MareeAlison said... (6/21/10 8:18 PM) Reply
What a fantastic top. You look great in it. Well done.
KarmenG said... (5/31/10 12:48 PM) Reply
You should love this top because it loves you!! Everyone else said it all..... I'll add this to my growing To-Do List. Thanks for the great review.
marec said... (5/12/10 9:23 PM) Reply
patti, that is a knock out top on you!
Annette1 said... (5/10/10 6:35 PM) Reply
How CUTE! I love the neckline and that COLOR on you, too. I agree with you about Kwik Sews. I need MORE, MORE, MORE (if only I could SQUEEZE, SQUEEZE, SQUEEZE them in the sewing room)!
pfaffkj said... (5/8/10 11:25 AM) Reply
Very timely review -- I traced this pattern off yesterday and just checked in while warming the iron to press my fabric! I was tempted to leave off the interfacing, but after reading your review, I won't do that! Thanks. Your top looks great, here's hoping mine works as nicely . . . .
Annette Wright said... (5/8/10 10:25 AM) Reply
This looks so cute on you. I tried sewing it myself (twice) and I just couldn't get it to work. I swore I wouldn't try again and of course now I want to.
carolynw said... (5/8/10 10:01 AM) Reply
Very nice Patti - I love this pattern - however, my neck collar folds on itself quite a lot so next time round am definitely interfacing. Agree with you that this is an unusual and very nice pattern. Love that red on you
Rebecca D said... (5/8/10 8:04 AM) Reply
What a great looking top. Love the red on you.
Terri Smith said... (5/7/10 11:59 PM) Reply
This pattern is the first on my KW list the next time Hancock's puts them on sale :} I love the neck, and your review tells me everything I need to know. Thanks so much, Patti. Your top looks great on you.
Ann Smith said... (5/7/10 11:01 PM) Reply
Great neckline for you. Just a little different and interesting. Love it.
RadarRadiance said... (5/7/10 10:41 PM) Reply
OK...I am going to have to buy this pattern, I love it and especially the neckline. It looks great on you, now if Kwik Sew was only on sale ;) My local Hancocks just had them on sale but the sale is over :( Very nice top! OK......>>>>..... I bought the pattern ;) This is one I wouldn't have bought until I saw how nice it looked on you!
MaryDB said... (5/7/10 10:40 PM) Reply
That top is just darling! Looks great on you; nice work.
Barbara V said... (5/7/10 9:09 PM) Reply
Really cute top, Patti! The neckline and sleeve shaping is really nice and looks very flattering on you.
Rhoda K said... (5/7/10 9:03 PM) Reply
What a cute top - love it!
Leora said... (5/7/10 8:16 PM) Reply
This is a perfect top for our "now it's hot, now it's not" spring weather! I like the sleeves and neckline. Lovely top on you!
Teeavilnor said... (5/7/10 6:40 PM) Reply
Love your top, also love KS patterns. Looks beautiful on you.