Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 2208

Pattern Size:Plus-Sized
Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 7 people
See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Tops    Pants
adynnith said... (6/24/13 9:45 PM) Reply
I just made this also. I had the same issues she had with the sleeves, and I also shortened it. I went ahead and made the tank top and pants. Except for the sleeves everything fit well. My only problem is when I wore it to work they thought it was scrubs.
RSewmomS said... (5/13/13 7:05 PM) Reply
I am having problems setting in the sleeves that I cut a couple of sizes larger... to much fabric to fit a size 22... any suggestions? My hair is starting to fall off... :)
Mufffet said... (4/25/13 9:49 AM) Reply
I just bought this one, and will remember to enlarge those sleeves for sure! Thanks for the review!
NancyAnn2 said... (8/22/12 5:03 AM) Reply
I made this top, too, and the sleeves are a bit tight, which they are not ususally. so, I think it is the pattern and one needs to measure first!
Debby Ebby said... (6/23/10 10:39 PM) Reply
How did it fit? I'm curious because I think I have this pattern. Also, I like cotton/lycra, being a plus size woman. It gives me some stretch room, especially in the arms. However, I agree that it is a pain to have to iron out all those wrinkles.
mssewcrazy said... (5/11/10 12:00 PM) Reply
I like all the clothes you have been sewing up. This looks like an easy wearing summer top.
psm484 said... (5/9/10 10:30 PM) Reply