Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3760 (Dresses)

Reviewed by:MNBarb

About MNBarbstarstarstarstar
Member since: 4/3/10
Posted on:5/18/10 10:36 PM
Last Updated:5/31/10 8:21 AM

Other Projects by MNBarb using this Pattern

Robin Denning said... (5/31/10 3:43 PM) Reply
What a great fitted dress. That is a wonderful color for you, too.
Barbara V said... (5/19/10 9:22 PM) Reply
Cute dress! The color, fabric, length, style.... all fit you nicely!
JillyBe said... (5/19/10 6:16 PM) Reply
Beautiful fit! & lol on the "walk with a purpose" - I can SO relate, which is why you'll never see a pencil skirt on this body! ;D
sewbehind said... (5/19/10 10:25 AM) Reply
Love the dress. Your changes made it just right. I had to laugh at your "walk with purpose", as I am one of those too!
Terri Smith said... (5/19/10 10:21 AM) Reply
This style of dress looks great on you, and the bright blue periwinkle is really attractive.
Mushywear said... (5/19/10 2:54 AM) Reply
This has such a nice fit and I love the color you chose. I hadn't noticed this pattern either, but definitely looks nice on your figure. May have to try this one out.
Time4me said... (5/19/10 2:05 AM) Reply
Lovely dress. The fit looks great, it complements your physique.
Annette1 said... (5/19/10 0:48 AM) Reply
This REALLY looks nice on you! I usually try to keep a pretty good eye on Kwik Sews patterns so I don't miss anything, but I don't remember seeing this one. I love it! I like your change, too, of making the skirt slightly more A-line. It makes for a very nice silhouette. Just TODAY I bought a Palmer/Pletsch pattern that is a fitted straight dress. Do I ever WEAR dresses? Noooooooooo ... Do I ever wear STRAIGHT, FITTED dresses? Noooooooooooooo ... Do I ever wear straight, fitted, knee-length dresses? Nooooooooooo ... Yet I still felt the need to buy it -- ha! Like yours, it just looks so pretty and classic, I couldn't resist. Maybe I'll get up the nerve to make mine after seeing yours. :o)
p1xie said... (5/18/10 11:00 PM) Reply
What a cute dress! I love it. I love the blue you picked out too. I've never used Qwik patterns before but I have a list that I want to get

Favorite Things Little Hip Skirts Pattern