Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 3542

Member since: 5/11/10
Skill level:Beginner
Posted on:6/2/10 1:15 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 7 people
See other patterns in this category: Uniforms
azjune said... (7/29/11 6:33 PM) Reply
I would love to see a larger image of the top. When I click on the image, it takes me to Picasa and tells me that there is nothing there for me to see. Is there somewhere else I can see it? I just bought this pattern today and am looking for fabric inspiration as well as tips from those who have made it before. Thanks for sharing.
ashwee said... (1/21/11 3:50 PM) Reply
Thanks everyone, I had no idea i had any comments! I work 12hr shifts and it doesnt wrinkle too much. The only place where i really notice it is the white trim. hope this helps:)
jennikatten said... (12/11/10 2:07 PM) Reply
Looks great. My mom is getting one of these for Christmas from me. I was concerned about 100% cotton wrinkling during a long shift, have you had this problem?
jennikatten said... (12/11/10 2:07 PM) Reply
CypGrl said... (6/3/10 11:14 AM) Reply
Nice top! I have found that finding ready-to-wear type fabric for scrubs is hard.
mhk3boys said... (6/3/10 9:54 AM) Reply
Very pretty! If I go back to work I will have to keep this one in mind!
cindyann said... (6/3/10 8:58 AM) Reply
Thank you for this review! I've had my eye on this pattern so it's nice to see it made up. Love the white trim.
Mushywear said... (6/2/10 1:59 PM) Reply
Nice scrub top. I always loved making my own scrubs when I was working. No one else has what you have! My favorite scrub top pattern is New Look 6840, View C. New Look has a couple of neat patterns, both have given me great results. Your choice is a great one too!
dfr2010 said... (6/2/10 1:39 PM) Reply
Looks great - especially with the white trim accents!

Lutterloh Lutteroh Supp 227 #56