Online Sewing Class: Sewing Basics

Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 2874 (Misses' Top Raglan sleeve)

Reviewed by:Catbird

About Catbirdstarstar
NY USA
Member since: 9/7/04
Posted on:7/9/10 9:31 PM

Mahler said... (7/21/10 11:11 PM) Reply
ohhh nice top. If you decided you don't like it... the most welcoming closet is mine ;-) I like it a great deal !!!
Mushywear said... (7/10/10 2:24 PM) Reply
Love the color and stripe matching. I've had this pattern for a while, but haven't made it yet. Great to read a review on it!
Peggy L said... (7/10/10 11:49 AM) Reply
Ditto!!! I love this top on you and hope you end up liking it more. Stripes and neckline are perfect.
Karendee said... (7/10/10 11:48 AM) Reply
This T is perfection and looks so good on. Besides the perfectly executed stripes, I love your topstitching on the neckband. No wobbly neckband for you!!! This pattern should be a classic for all kinds of cute tops, with and w/o a tank. Thanks for the review.
Karendee said... (7/10/10 11:48 AM) Reply
LynnRowe said... (7/10/10 9:43 AM) Reply
Fabulous stripe-matching!!! I love your top, very polished looking!
kimmielovesparis said... (7/10/10 9:21 AM) Reply
Love your top...fits perfect and the finishing looks clean & like ready-to-wear. You did a great job with the stripes. Thanks for the review.
MNBarb said... (7/10/10 7:13 AM) Reply
It's such a good thing that members review Kwik Sew paterns because they never look great on the envelope drawing but almost always work great, I'm a fan. I'm super impressed with the matching of the stripes and this is a good reminder to get out my double needle and give it a try.
FreyaStark said... (7/10/10 5:20 AM) Reply
A great top, subtly distinctive.
Margaret said... (7/10/10 1:32 AM) Reply
Wow, I love what you've done with the stripes! The sleeve length looks great too!
Annette1 said... (7/9/10 10:47 PM) Reply
Next time I need some stripes matched up, I KNOW WHERE I'M SENDING MY PIECES! You can just work your magic, then send them back to me. :o)) I think the top looks cute on its own OR with the tank. (I see that darn CHRISTA got in here before me, the little PIPSQUEAK.)
Christas said... (7/9/10 9:48 PM) Reply
This is a very cute T! The stripes add such a nice detail. Your neckband looks perfectimungo! I have never been disappointed with a Kwik Sew pattern. I probably NEED this one!

by: martinalic...