Pattern Reviews> Pamela's Patterns> 104 (the perfect t shirt)

Reviewed by:OP Gal

Last Updated:6/15/12 9:24 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 32 people

AngieC said... (6/30/12 3:07 PM) Reply
Thank you for a very detailed and helpful review! I just bought this pattern because of your review! Soon to try it out and hope to have your success!
Riesie said... (6/16/12 12:00 PM) Reply
Great review. I agree that the pattern runs large, especially through the upper chest. This is my TNT pattern also so I'm glad you like it. Your shirts look fabulous on you!
RLL said... (6/16/12 6:46 AM) Reply
Well, I have had the pattern for some time now and never used it. Silly me! Your tops are so attractive.
Terri A said... (6/16/12 1:22 AM) Reply
Wooow this is great! I must buy this pattern as I am always collecting the t-shirt patterns and this one looks good for various figures. Thanks!
Sherril Miller said... (6/15/12 10:30 PM) Reply
Sondra, your tops are lovely. I'm so glad you liked this pattern because everyone needs a great TNT t-shirt pattern. Those fabrics you picked are so pretty and I only wish your gorgeousness was modeling all of them for us.
PattyE said... (6/15/12 3:34 PM) Reply
Great T! This is my go-to t-shirt pattern. I've made 8 t's from this pattern too. Love it.
2mulie said... (9/9/10 11:22 AM) Reply
Yep, looks good on you! I still need to get a good T pattern, time to browse the stash. You would look good with this elongated into a dress, and use one of your shirts as a jacket.
Annette1 said... (9/8/10 11:03 PM) Reply
You know, you're going to talk me into this pattern yet! Yours has turned out beautifully (both the green one and the print). :o)
diane s said... (9/8/10 12:05 PM) Reply
I like your review summary of the class. I make the same alterations as JAS and have good luck with this pattern. The binding directions looked wierd to me, so I use my classic 'Stretch & Sew' french trim method
Elaine Dougan said... (9/8/10 10:07 AM) Reply
" My trial garment had the suggested hem shape which I didn't like. I've never seen a tee with that shape of hem and thought it looked odd." Quote I like the curved hem. It seems to break up the wide expanse at the hemline. I have had compliments that particularly mentioned the curved shape. I had to make a lot of alterations, but it is my TNT t-shirt.
mssewcrazy said... (9/8/10 9:37 AM) Reply
Thanks for this review. I like that it turned into a tnt for you. I think I might like this pattern as I have the fit issues you mentioned. The experiment your group tried was such a good one and sounds like lots of fun. Thanks for sharing the results.
Annette Wright said... (9/8/10 7:28 AM) Reply
I forgot to add that I took a full 1" tuck out of the upper chest (to make it shorter and the armhole smaller.) A terrific review, and I might still try the undarted version, just compare it to a pattern that fits well first.
snaffles said... (9/7/10 11:03 PM) Reply
Excellent review. Thank you.
okie2thdoc said... (9/7/10 10:42 PM) Reply
Great summary! Thanks for doing this.