Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 09-2010-121 (Turtleneck Top)

Reviewed by:cabinbaby

About cabinbabystarstarstarstar
AK USA
Member since: 4/8/07
Posted on:10/6/10 4:55 PM
Last Updated:10/6/10 6:05 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 13 people
Diane E said... (10/12/10 10:24 AM) Reply
These are wonderful. I need a few in my wardrobe, too. Thanks for the reminder about using a really stretchy fabric.
Jane S said... (10/7/10 10:05 PM) Reply
Such a fun Burda trick.. Make it yourself so you know what it really looks like:-) Enjoyed seeing all of them.
Christas said... (10/7/10 9:22 AM) Reply
All of your tops look so nice on you! I really need to make a few of these in basic colors. Thanks for your review.
MarijaSLO said... (10/7/10 6:44 AM) Reply
Great top. :) I noticed that Burda did make a photo of this model where you can see the garment: http://www.burdastyle.de/trends/news/burda-style-09-2010-futuristische-formen-wie-vom-architekten-entworfen-burda-style-09-2010_aid_3143.html The second one.
FreyaStark said... (10/7/10 6:28 AM) Reply
Very nice tops, especially the print version.
Elke said... (10/7/10 6:18 AM) Reply
Cute turtlenecks!
marec said... (10/7/10 1:16 AM) Reply
All look wonderful on you, especially the print with the dark background. Ummm, enjoy the snow-I'm off to Arizona in a few months (sorry, couldn't resist).
AnitaJJ said... (10/7/10 1:15 AM) Reply
Looks great on you. Too funny about Burda not showing ANY of the pattern. I was jokingly thinking of doing that for my next review. Totally cover the garment I'm reviewing with jackets and scarves and boa's, and include a link to the line drawing. Very nice top you've created! And I say it look much better than the picture. (smile)
Terri A said... (10/6/10 10:02 PM) Reply
Fantastic!
JillyBe said... (10/6/10 8:38 PM) Reply
Oooooh I have this issue & I like your top! Thank you for this review; I love loose neck turtlenecks - this may fill the bill nicely :)
Kayseri said... (10/6/10 8:30 PM) Reply
These are great turtlenecks - I'll have to remember when I get that issue.
starryfish said... (10/6/10 6:11 PM) Reply
I like all three as well! It's on my list to make, I live in a draughty house, and turtlenecks keep you so warm.
21wale said... (10/6/10 6:06 PM) Reply
I like all three and am tempted to make it even though I don't wear turtlenecks... And I'll keep my fingers crossed for holding off the colder weather - we get it after you do!
msmull3562 said... (10/6/10 5:41 PM) Reply
I love your sense of humor. The top is great too!

Sew Liberated Aurelia Cardigan