Pattern Reviews> No Pattern Used> Infinity Scarf (Infinity Scarf)

Reviewed by:renren

About renrenstarstarstarstar
Member since: 7/20/05
Posted on:11/3/10 9:12 PM

Peggy L said... (11/17/10 5:03 PM) Reply
Wow! I love this and I have the perfect fabric to make one - or a version of one:)
shesflipped said... (11/6/10 8:47 AM) Reply
Thank you for a wonderful review with such inspiring and helpful links! as I was reading your review, and watching the links I was thinking of fabrics I have to make several of these! Now I want to sew again! Very inspiring! Thanks a TON!
mssewcrazy said... (11/5/10 7:18 AM) Reply
Your scarf is wonderful. Thank you for all the information and links as all was new to me.
jannw said... (11/5/10 0:27 AM) Reply
just saw did good! Its a beautiful scarf and an excellant review. I never would of thought of using borders like this
renren said... (11/4/10 3:54 PM) Reply
Thank you for your comments, everyone--I really appreciate them! Please, please sew one of these infinity scarves because I think you will be amazed how easy they are to sew and how versatile they are to wear. Sew a chunky knit one for warmth, a sleek silk one to add sparkle to an outfit, just sew one and write a review to share it with PR! I'm pretty sure you will love your scarf! Thanks again for taking the time to read my review.
pterion said... (11/4/10 11:13 AM) Reply
Very pretty scarf indeed! Thanks for the great review.
Catbird said... (11/4/10 9:30 AM) Reply
The wardrobe item I love ALMOST as much as my jeans is scarves and I've had an itch to make an infinity scarf for quite a while now. Yours is fantastic and I love the links you added to this great review. As others have said, this is inspiring me to stop thinking about it and start sewing. Thank you!
eugenia123 said... (11/4/10 8:00 AM) Reply
Gorgeous!!! I love these kind of scarves - and yours is particularly lovely. Excellent review - and very timely with Christmas coming up!
FreyaStark said... (11/4/10 6:54 AM) Reply
Ah - just the thing for keeping the desert wind and sand out of my neck. Thanks for the inspiration. I shall run up a couple of these.
Sigrid. said... (11/4/10 3:24 AM) Reply
Love it! I have some silk in my closet and will make one soon. Good review, thank you for the links too.
JillyBe said... (11/4/10 1:38 AM) Reply
I love & wear scarves & I REALLY love yours! I've glanced at infinity scarf tutes before, but now you've pushed me into the "definitely gonna do it" realm - thanks for the links!
treefrog said... (11/4/10 1:32 AM) Reply
Such beautiful fabric! It really jazzes up your top and is so versatile. Thanks for the review and I hope that you will post pictures of other versions that you make.
Annette1 said... (11/4/10 0:38 AM) Reply
What a GREAT idea. I've seen scarves like this in the catalogs and contemplated getting one, but as you said, they can be pretty pricey. I LOVE yours with the contrasting borders, and I'm thinking maybe I need one, too! It's so stylish and yet easy to wear ... a GREAT gift, too, as you say. :o)
Barbara V said... (11/4/10 0:27 AM) Reply
Lovely scarf and fabric. Thanks for the informative review. I am checking out the links.
Sew4Fun said... (11/3/10 10:34 PM) Reply
Excellent review! I like the fabrics you used for your Infinity scarf. Enjoy wearing it.
Sharonspils said... (11/3/10 10:33 PM) Reply
A wonderful use of your borders to have such a cute scarf and thank you for you great review.
MNBarb said... (11/3/10 9:57 PM) Reply
This is just what I need. Thanks for the details and links so I can make my own. I wear scarves almost every day. I love your coordinating fabrics. You seem to have chosen the perfect drape for this pattern.
Christas said... (11/3/10 9:34 PM) Reply
Cute! Cute! Cute! I have been sewing scarves in a circle for quite a while, but I love this one with a twist and combination of fabrics. Thanks for your review. These would make nice Christmas gifts!

by: nicegirl