Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8691 (Misses' Top)

Reviewed by:heathertyfeatherty

About heathertyfeathertystar
Member since: 7/30/09
Posted on:11/13/10 5:56 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 19 people

iSewQuiltArt said... (3/23/11 4:13 AM) Reply
I have this pattern and will get to sewing it shortly, thanks for your review, I'm glad to hear there is some additional ease in there.
diane s said... (11/14/10 12:41 PM) Reply
My sister has a very similar rtw top, (she wears with leggings) that is really cute and and when I saw this similar pattern, I wanted to get it. Thank you for the review, your top looks great!!
DorothyK said... (11/14/10 9:51 AM) Reply
I'm so glad you reviewed this pattern because it's on my short list of things to make. I love your version - very flattering and a great length for leggings. Thanks for the review.
Catbird said... (11/14/10 9:06 AM) Reply
I'm so glad you reviewed this -- I wasn't aware of this pattern and now it's on my list for the next Vogue sale. This top is very cool and I'm looking forward to your upcoming 'brainstorm' version! The unfinished edges work so well with this style. And by the way, you look tiny, so I'm flabbergasted that you started out with a 16!
1SewSweet said... (11/14/10 8:31 AM) Reply
I looked at this pattern yesterday and couldn't decide whether I wanted it or not. I was a little attracted it to it but was a little hesitant because of the style...I love want you've done and now think it's a great contender! Can't wait to see your next one!
carolynw said... (11/13/10 8:54 PM) Reply
I like this - had looked at this pattern and passed it over - must go back and get it when Vogue is next on sale
JanieBee said... (11/13/10 8:44 PM) Reply
Great top! Wonderful fabric combination.
RadarRadiance said... (11/13/10 8:43 PM) Reply
Very cute, glad to see this one reviewed. I've looked at it in the catalog and it looks so cute.....just might have to pick it up! I love the back longer and style!
AnneMarie60 said... (11/13/10 8:10 PM) Reply
Well done! I like the two textures of fabric you used. I ordered this pattern last week, so I appreciate your excellent review and helpful input.
Elona said... (11/13/10 7:14 PM) Reply
Cute top! I can see a lot of use for this fine and flouncy butt-covering little garment!
Lili123 said... (11/13/10 6:03 PM) Reply
i really love your top , it's quite distinctive and stylish.

by: Sheila457