Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 5637

Last Updated:6/17/04 12:42 PM
Pattern Size:Regular Petite
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people
Diana M said... (7/18/04 9:14 PM) Reply
Very nice job -- the covered buttons really ARE classy.
AnneM said... (6/18/04 6:16 AM) Reply
Sounds like in addition to a nice jacket, you have a nice outfit. I wonder if this would look good in linen. ? ?
SouthernStitch said... (6/17/04 3:57 PM) Reply
Very nice job on your jacket - the covered buttons make it very RTW.
JoleneF said... (6/17/04 1:54 PM) Reply
It has been a little while since I made this, a few months, I did have a little trouble with the dress, but right now can't remember whether it was me or the instructions. It could have been both! Sometimes instructions are pretty vague and I know since this was my first time using the slippery material with the dress and doing the princess seams, I struggled a little. I don't have a good picture of the dress, but it did turn out just like the picture looked. I also could have used a size bigger in the dress. I used my measurements but the princess fit is tighter than I like to wear my clothes. I do think it is a good pattern and you can come up with some real nice dress, jacket combinations with it.
Sew it seams said... (6/17/04 1:43 PM) Reply
Very pretty. Will you be reviewing the dress as well? It looks like a really nice pattern.
Teri said... (6/17/04 12:31 PM) Reply
You are brave to try point with your material. They look like they came out nice. The covered buttons are a classy touch.