Pattern Reviews> Self Drafted Pattern> 230497-1000 (Girls' reversible jumper)

Reviewed by:marjoriekh

Last Updated:11/20/10 3:46 PM

Home Sewing Depot

Home Dec Sewing Supplies

Christas said... (11/20/10 9:26 PM) Reply
How very cute! Hope this wonderful little creation changes your daughter's mind about dresses! Very nice review.
renren said... (11/20/10 6:48 PM) Reply
Well, thank you for pointing that out although I am highly appreciative that you brought it to my attention. (And one day, I'm sure you won't be blogless if that is your desire.)
marjoriekh said... (11/20/10 6:42 PM) Reply
Oops -- I edited the review to mention that the fantastic tutorial on bias binding on the great blog is not mine, alas (I'm blogless, at least at the moment).
newmama said... (11/20/10 6:37 PM) Reply
Thanks for all the details. I love that this is reversible, and the fabrics you used look great together. I hope your daughter ends up wearing it!
renren said... (11/20/10 5:59 PM) Reply
Well, I'm not in the market for drafting a pattern like this, but thanks for all that excellent detail. And I do absolutely love your fabric choices. I think it's neat that you feel confident enough to go off on these little explorations. And also thanks about the info on the Bienfang Canary Tracing Paper. And that fabulous binding tutorial at your web/blog/thing. Breathtakingly beautiful garments. (I loved that apron with the striped binding!). Is there no end to what you amazing PR people can do?

Orange Lingerie PTB37