Pattern Reviews> KnipMode Magazine> 12-2010-11 (dress with folded shawl collar)

Reviewed by:squirrellypoo

Last Updated:11/23/10 8:14 AM

Vesta Patterns

vestapatterns.com

Heatherrique said... (11/26/10 9:39 AM) Reply
I'm seeing lovely outfits from KnipMode and yours is no exception! Very nice color and style on you!
Rosesred said... (11/25/10 5:31 AM) Reply
Very cool dress, thanks for the extensive review, really helps.
Elizabeth made this said... (11/24/10 3:44 PM) Reply
Such cool construction! Thanks for all of the helpful info on KnipMode. I keep seeing your projects and thinking that I'll go with them next year, especially since Burda has been such a black hole this year.
yummymummy38 said... (11/24/10 2:09 AM) Reply
very interesting design, reminds me of a knit top on the Joseph Ribhoff website, I was wondering how they do the scarf like neckline... Looks terrific
Kayseri said... (11/23/10 10:48 PM) Reply
What a fun dress. You look terrific in it.
LJane said... (11/23/10 7:09 PM) Reply
Wow, it's lovely! So interesting. I love the color, especially paired with the mustard tights and boots.
michellep74 said... (11/23/10 12:12 PM) Reply
Gorgeous! This one is definitely on my to-do list for holiday season sewing. FWIW, I also noticed that there's a Kwik Sew top in the newest catalogue with a similar collar.
petro said... (11/23/10 10:47 AM) Reply
Super dress, I noticed Sigrid's when I dropped by her blog looking for a tutorial yesterday and am not surprised that you both made this. I like the longer length with the ankle boots, it looks stylish and lets the draped front come into its own. Thanks for the details in the review, especially the shot of the weird pattern pieces - I always like to see the shape of the pattern.
Sigrid. said... (11/23/10 10:11 AM) Reply
Indeed almost the same dress. Funny how we both felt the urge to immediately make it and ended up with the same color too. Knip Mode should pay you for all the positive commenting you do! But they deserve it. I changed my mind on them. And, I gave you ample time to be the first to review this ;) it took me over a week to get the right fabric.

EvaDress B30-7816